Are bulls and cucks really bi and gay men?

Seems this lifestyle is full of closet cases on both sides. It is one of the reasons that a lot of people in the real world thinks a Black man who exclusively dates and sex white women are trying to hide their bisexuality or gayness. I’m starting to believe that there is truth to this theory.

It’s quite obvious that cucks are at the very least bi-curious or purely gay in an arrangement with their female partner.

Lastly, guys who love being part of gangbangs screams bi or closet gay to me.

Thoughts?

Seems this lifestyle is full of closet cases on both sides. It is one of the reasons that a lot of people in the real world thinks a Black man who exclusively dates and sex white women are trying to hide their bisexuality or gayness. I’m starting to believe that there is truth to this theory.

It’s quite obvious that cucks are at the very least bi-curious or purely gay in an arrangement with their female partner.

Thoughts?
My thought: Who gives a fuck?

Thoughts?
I've been a bull for a while and have no hidden hints or ideas of even the slightest of being bi or gay. That's just me tho

Reading the forums prompt my questions and why I think most bulls are bi/gay as well. At the very least bicurious. It's pretty obvious to me.
I’ve seen very such indications. The overwhelming majority I label themselves as “alpha bulls” whatever that means or “dominant bulls”, but there’s very very few they refer to themselves as bi or gay. Perhaps more so on the cuckhold forum than anywhere else.

Seems this lifestyle is full of closet cases on both sides. It is one of the reasons that a lot of people in the real world thinks a Black man who exclusively dates and sex white women are trying to hide their bisexuality or gayness.
Speaking as a non "Bull, a person in the real world"... My experiences on this site lead me to agree with your assessment. Except for a Black man who may exclusively only date white women. Yes most people want to mitigate it as a preference. However I think it more likely a certain level of internal racial conflict exists. As opposed to sexual orientation Gay/Bi "confusion".
That being said...Agreed.
I think that the potential for some level of homoeroticism exists when two (or more) men of any color are sexing the same woman simultaneously.

I just think it’s suspect when bulls are looking for “couples” as opposed to girlfriends/wives.

@Onthepoint why bring politics into this? There are more conservatives who are closest gay than you would admit and many of the couples into this lifestyle consider themselves conservative but even more bizarre a lot of them actually bigots/racists too.

Anyway we are talking about their true sex pref being bi or gay.

I just think it’s suspect when bulls are looking for “couples” as opposed to girlfriends/wives.

@Onthepoint why bring politics into this? There are more conservatives who are closest gay than you would admit and many of the couples into this lifestyle consider themselves conservative but even more bizarre a lot of them actually bigots/racists too.

Anyway we are talking about their true sex pref being bi or gay.

Who talks about politics? Hey brother, the Trump vs Biden debate is driving you crazy... We're just talking about points of view and sex here.

Thoughts?
You might want to also check out studies in Dom/Sub relationships

You might want to also check out studies in Dom/Sub relationships
It’s all confusing at time. I saw on one bull’s page that he wants a couple to suck him off but also said no single men. To me, there is no difference in a guy sucking you solo or with a woman. You are letting a guy suck you. A lot of contradictions.
Liberals I meant that they are free people. That is, with an open mind willing to explore.
I don’t believe you especially given the context of your full comment but if you were being true the word was used incorrectly. For your sake, here is an example of how to use the word correctly in the way in which you claimed to have used it. “A lot of guys in this lifestyle are liberal in their sexual activities with couple though they often deny it.”

It’s all confusing at time. I saw on one bull’s page that he wants a couple to suck him off but also said no single men. To me, there is no difference in a guy sucking you solo or with a woman. You are letting a guy suck you. A lot of contradictions.

I don’t believe you especially given the context of your full comment but if you were being true the word was used incorrectly. For your sake, here is an example of how to use the word correctly in the way in which you claimed to have used it. “A lot of guys in this lifestyle are liberal in their sexual activities with couple though they often deny it.”
dominating someone can be different than being gay. You should read up on Dom/Sub power play and make up your own mind of how you feel about it all then.

One moment. Do not confuse the term Dominant in the field of Bull and Dominant in the field of Gays.

They are different things. I explain here briefly:

In the Gay sphere: Dominant of the relationship is the one who fucks the other and is the "alpha" of the relationship.

In the Bull sphere: It is when the bull or white/black man fucks the hotwife and dominates the cuckolded man's wife. Usually the Bull dominates the entire area at that moment since the cuckolded husband would become an obeyer of the bull since he will be the one who will give full satisfaction to the married woman.

I hope it has been clear to the readers. It is my point of view, perhaps there are people who differ from this but I respect them.

Back