Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
mi mujer puede estar primera prueva positivo segunda prueva negativo a hora tenemos cita en la clinica y que nos aseguren.ella estava ovulando el fin de semana y enpezo a follar el viernes noche asta el domingo tarde.en total viernes 2 corridas el sabado 2 corridas mas i el domingo dos mas una por la mañana y otra por la tarde!!!su coño estubo echando semen 2 dias siguientes tubo q utilizar compresaa para no dejar la silla de la oficina humeda.y yo no pude follar con ella asta la semana siguiente viernes yo folle con ella y el sabado su bbc abitual concluyendo con 4 corridas de bbc asta el domingo por la mañana.mucho semen en 2 semanas.

I mean I don’t think it’s fair to the kid to grow up confused not knowing what to identify as.
Definitely 💯 . As we are living in a more multicultural, ethnic diverse society. It is ironic that identity is becoming more and more important. Everybody needs an identity. How do you know where you’re going when you don’t even know where you’re coming from? Bastardized children who grew up without even a ******* are the most lost souls. It’s really a punishment.

Has any couple really decided to have a baby because of the husband's sexual fetish of wanting a Black Man to impregnate his wife?

I don't get some of the responses. I raised 5 biracial k id's by myself, I NEVER stopped them from being whom they would become, finding their way n place I life, I never encouraged, influenced nor even suggested they concentrate on any one culture.
The k id's they went to school with never treated them as anything else but equals, and those were Detroit public schools.
Saying biracial k id's don't understand or don't know which culture they belong to, that they are somehow confused, confuses me as I raised 5, put 2 thru college, and they all grew up to be exactly whom they wanted to be, not whom I wanted them to be.

this is silly, coz people latch on to "identities" that are external if they're not able to define themselves thru their character.
our k1ds have never had that issue. they know they are ours, even if i didn't sire them. its a non-ussie.
their first & foremost identity should be their name & the family they grew up in ALWAYS...as long as the parents are doing their job!
its really just that cut & dry...as ALL TRUTHS ARE!

this is silly, coz people latch on to "identities" that are external if they're not able to define themselves thru their character.
our k1ds have never had that issue. they know they are ours, even if i didn't sire them. its a non-ussie.
their first & foremost identity should be their name & the family they grew up in ALWAYS...as long as the parents are doing their job!
its really just that cut & dry...as ALL TRUTHS ARE!

I mean i can’t speak for yours with much do respect. But every mixed person I met has straddled the fence. Nevertheless do you.

I answered this q in a separate thread last night. I understand there are people who are criticized for conceiving black babies in the lifestyle because they treat it like a fetish, and while it may be erotic, there are people like me who would do it for a different reason.

As the m half, as somebody with multiple chronic health conditions, four daily medications, a low sperm count, and a shrinking penis as a result of medicine and age (39), I’m comfortable with the idea of my partner conceiving a black baby through a lifestyle we love, and I would rather she conceived a baby with someone we trust, knowing that person is healthy with excellent genetics.

Watching her black bred would be hot. I think any white man in this lifestyle would attest to that, but knowing the baby will be healthy and loved in the end is what truly matters. We would also give her bull the option to be in the baby's life if he wished. I just don't trust my health or family history to give our baby the healthy life it deserves.

Last edited:
Back