Anyone have live-in black man?

We have talked about this a few times. And even discussed with wife's current black boyfriend what it would be like. He is married so not in the cards, but wondering if others have successfully done this. We have had guys stay for a week, and it was wonderful.
My BBC stays with us for 3 or 4 days sometimes and after he fucks me in front of my hubby, I take him to the guest room and continue fucking him while hubby goes to bed in our bed room.

We have talked about this a few times. And even discussed with wife's current black boyfriend what it would be like. He is married so not in the cards, but wondering if others have successfully done this. We have had guys stay for a week, and it was wonderful.
We have also talked about having a black man living with us, sadly we have not found the right person yet,

I've lived with couples before, during my lenghty stay in the States. More couples should indulge in it. Much reliable than sending the wife off to different clubs to pick up black men.
That is something we would never do. Picking up guys for a casual hook-up, is not what we seek.

We love when our current black guy is here; just wondering how it is for those who had a live-in arrangement.

My BBC stays with us for 3 or 4 days sometimes and after he fucks me in front of my hubby, I take him to the guest room and continue fucking him while hubby goes to bed in our bed room.
why didn't you take the master bedroom and let hubby sleep somewhere else? if it was my bitch and her bull (which i wish she had), i would insist they take the master br

My wife's first boyfriend lived with us for a few weeks. That didn't turn out well, but was a lot of fun while it lasted! Her last BF spent weekends with us for about two years and took a couple of vacations and took my wife to our cabin for 5 days when I was busy at work. Fun to see them get comfortable and play with each other!

My wife's first boyfriend lived with us for a few weeks. That didn't turn out well, but was a lot of fun while it lasted! Her last BF spent weekends with us for about two years and took a couple of vacations and took my wife to our cabin for 5 days when I was busy at work. Fun to see them get comfortable and play with each other!
Why didn't it turn out well when he lived there?

I'd love it... To have black guy living in hubby would fund his stay too
I had one stay once for two weeks in which hubby was not allowed upstairs, he used to listen at the foot of the stairs and wank. He was told by the Bull that upstairs was black breeding ground and no whites permitted. It turned out the BBC was stealing from us to fund his coke habit do we had to get police involved all very embarrassing and humiliating
I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I could

Back