Anyone have experience with a live in bulll?

Just out of curiosity, what would the dynamic of having a bull live with you even be like? Like would they pay 1/3 of the rent? What if they wanted to bring another female "friend" home one night?

I am just curious.
I want an alpha male to stay and be dominant over me. Hubby would submit as well and wouldn't be allowed to have me unless the bull said it was ok. I would be available to him when I was at home. No bills or rent or anything. It would probably be an on-and-off thing.

We met a local bbc about 3 months after our first mmf, we became friends, and within weeks of out first encounter,he was visiting Hayley at every opportunity, several times a week. Even introduced him to out friends and family pretty quickly as an old workmate, so it didn’t seem unusual if we were out together. He sold his apartment and could only find a suitable short term let about 30 miles away, Hayley wasn’t too happy because it meant she wasn’t going to get his bbc as regular. She suggested that he could stay at ours adding it would only be short term. He stayed for the next eight months, from the first night he slept with Hayley and I had the guest room. Many hot memories, but I don’t think it would work out for everyone, we all different in our needs👍

My wife had just started dating a new young man and they were about to take a trip together when Covid lockdown hit. Only 2 men in over a decade of sharing her had been to our house but she asked if this young graduate student could stay with us until lockdown ended which we naively figured would be a couple weeks. He ended up living with us for 8 months and changed our lives forever. He was a great guy and we got along well. No jealousy and we all together figured out how to make it work. We live on acreage with no close neighbors and over an acre privacy fenced with pool. They literally fucked in every room and corner of the house, the yard, garage, my workshop, the pool, on my riding mower, in a big magnolia tree and of course, in our bed. We worked out sleeping arrangements and shared her. Since he left for a job in north Texas, all her men usually end up staying with us for at least weekends now. So easy and so fun. She still dates and travels some too just to keep things interesting. It is all good.

This is a very very sexy thought and it would be fun but for a few weeks or a couple of months max I would think
He was a great guy and it never really got old. Just settled into some routines though. He ended up in our bed with her 5 nights a week and me too although sometimes it was all 3 of us. He did online classes and helped around the house too. Just good times.

My wife had just started dating a new young man and they were about to take a trip together when Covid lockdown hit. Only 2 men in over a decade of sharing her had been to our house but she asked if this young graduate student could stay with us until lockdown ended which we naively figured would be a couple weeks. He ended up living with us for 8 months and changed our lives forever. He was a great guy and we got along well. No jealousy and we all together figured out how to make it work. We live on acreage with no close neighbors and over an acre privacy fenced with pool. They literally fucked in every room and corner of the house, the yard, garage, my workshop, the pool, on my riding mower, in a big magnolia tree and of course, in our bed. We worked out sleeping arrangements and shared her. Since he left for a job in north Texas, all her men usually end up staying with us for at least weekends now. So easy and so fun. She still dates and travels some too just to keep things interesting. It is all good.
I would love this arrangement for my wife!

Back