Any cuckold husbands who get to have sex with wives

I got to put my little cock in my wife pussy last Tuesday. I was fucking her as she was teasing me about not feeling my cock in her and I said I was going to cun. Right as I started to cum she pulled away and ruined my orgasm. Thats the first time I have been inner pussy since last December. She told me to lay on my back and start jacking off. She then fucked my ass with her finger till I came hard. As I was cumming she said that’s the only way I should cum is with my ass being fucked.

I eat her clean after the bull pulls out. Then I eat her some more after the bull leaves. Then I fuck her asking if she liked being fucked by him. I usually tell her that I liked watching him fuck her and that I want her to have all the other cock she wants. Or if she has had someone over while I was at work. Then she usually rides my face and then I fuck her. She always plays bare and wants the other men to cum inside her.

Yes very true
Finally someone said something that makes sense on here 👍
Hubby introduced me Into this lifestyle alot of fun but can do without. Love my hispanic man. Big cock well rounded qnd takes famn good care of me and my ******* ad well as his. Like hubby states that we make love but the fucking is play time with bbc only. We are not swingers and no way in hell is any woman touching my man. I won't allow it. Cheers

Yes very true

Hubby introduced me Into this lifestyle alot of fun but can do without. Love my hispanic man. Big cock well rounded qnd takes famn good care of me and my ******* ad well as his. Like hubby states that we make love but the fucking is play time with bbc only. We are not swingers and no way in hell is any woman touching my man. I won't allow it. Cheers
LoL you mean being treated like a whore by BBCs

Yes very true

That’s how my wife is as well I’m not allowed to touch or flirt w other women cuz she so possessive of me ! Like u said of yours I’m a good provider n ******* so prob why she’s keeping me in line but she has fair game to see out her chocolate as long as I watch etc

Back