Anal orgasms

MaxC

Male
Real Person
How do our lovely white house wifes feel and or cuckolds feel about anal? Alot of couples i deal with are sometimes hesistant but after the wife receives that very first anal explosive orgasm they seem to become VERY addicted to it and some even squirt! So how are we feeling about this? And do i have any takers?! I have been known to be a very fun and great anal trainer! 😁

Is an anal orgasm even possible??
I have heard anecdotally that some women have had orgasms while having anal sex. My caveat to that is this: having an orgasm while having anal sex may not be the same thing as having an anal orgasm. I don't know what ground truth is on this. What I do know is that a woman sure as hell can have an orgasm while getting it in the ass if the guy knows his woman and can do more than one thing at a time (or how to direct her to help out).

I have takin it in my ass from the start, I cum when fucked, always long to like a guy can actually make me loose time cause my little Dick just lays there or hangs there slow cumming. I kinda fall into another world . I suck before and after to

i love it and anal orgasms are the most powerful i've ever had.
but most guys dont last long enough for the part where it gets good for me. so i dont bother unless its with a guy i know can hold out for my enjoyment.
Omg I’d last for days with that ass

Back