Advice for young couples?

Idkohio4

Male
Gold Member
I have fully got my girlfriend on board on the idea of having a 3 sum with a hung black man. The problem.. I can’t find a black guy our age (18-25yr) anywhere! She is only comfortable with someone our age. All the cuck groups on fb are only older males. I’ve posted on different websites explaining ONLY 18-25 wanted and of course it’s only older men that reply. So my question is, how do I go about finding one our age?

Keep trying, it will be worth the effort! Although we have a long term Bull in our relationship, we continue to look at postings and the youngest potential "Bulls" are in their late 30's.

In our experience, if you have black classmates or usually fellow black students, just meet up with them, a good way to see if there is any interest or chemistry, then of course discuss sex. Sharing, threesomes or cuckolding.

But often it is not only easier but better to go for experience an older black bull.

Last edited:
I have fully got my girlfriend on board on the idea of having a 3 sum with a hung black man. The problem.. I can’t find a black guy our age (18-25yr) anywhere! She is only comfortable with someone our age. All the cuck groups on fb are only older males. I’ve posted on different websites explaining ONLY 18-25 wanted and of course it’s only older men that reply. So my question is, how do I go about finding one our age?
If I was in your situation I will choose an old one. He will know how to use his bbc to make your gf never go back. He will give her time, with more experience.

I would highly recommend to her to avoid playing with younger people starting out. The reason is being secure in the relationship and knowing the other guys intentions. I’ve played with younger guys. They are not very secure in many ways. They know I’m unattainable as far as a relationship goes but I’ve heard horror stories from younger couples having issues with young men trying to wreck the relationship. Older men are generally not going to be looking for anything other than having a great play date with her in my experience. Especially if you find a couple.

Older blk man is a better choice. He knows how to use his bbc better and will indulge in sex only , no sentiments attached. He will certainly have better skills, not impatient, ready to go slow initially. I am telling based on my first experience with a older blk guy!

I want to also add that I have met many white men that were very hung and great lovers.

Older blk man is a better choice. He knows how to use his bbc better and will indulge in sex only , no sentiments attached. He will certainly have better skills, not impatient, ready to go slow initially. I am telling based on my first experience with a older blk guy!
Fucking beautiful.

Back