A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

That skinny, frail and pale white body isn't built for Black Cock. A black cock needs a REAL woman with a big ass, wide hips and thick thighs. You would be split in half and destroyed by a long, thick, black cock. You're mind would be scrambled and you'd be left face down with your eyes crossed and your face lying in a puddle of your own drool. Sad. One and done. Maybe an Asian cock for you.

Please login or become a member to view

I just can't being myself to humiliate such a beautiful woman.

Interesting , she says the verbal degrading doesn’t do anything for her . She will ask for it from a bull though because she knows I like her being treated like a fuck toy. Great video of her telling her bull to cum on her face . He then grabbed her by her by her hair pushed his cock to the back of her throat till her eyes watered !

Attachments

• IMG_4108.jpeg
    IMG_4108.jpeg
    956.8 KB · Views: 46
Still waiting for mine!

90S Snacks GIF

Me popping on those tits

I always find guys never do enough verbal domination when they fuck me and it never comes close to being degrading enough so when I seen this thread I had to see what kind of verbal game the guys on here were working with.

So as far as what I like … I LOVE extreme verbal humiliation and degradation. Being given orders, being told what to do / how to do it. Vulgar name calling, threats (ex. do x or I’ll beat your ass), degrading tasks (kissing feet, eating dog food out of a bowl, eating ass, ect). Blackmail ( if you don’t listen I’m gonna send a video of me fucking you in the ass and send it to your husband/parents ect).

**Just not into negative comments on appearance.**

Attachments

• IMG_6574.jpeg
    IMG_6574.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6564.jpeg
    IMG_6564.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 28
I always find guys never do enough verbal domination when they fuck me and it never comes close to being degrading enough so when I seen this thread I had to see what kind of verbal game the guys on here were working with.

So as far as what I like … I LOVE extreme verbal humiliation and degradation. Being given orders, being told what to do / how to do it. Vulgar name calling, threats (ex. do x or I’ll beat your ass), degrading tasks (kissing feet, eating dog food out of a bowl, eating ass, ect). Blackmail ( if you don’t listen I’m gonna send a video of me fucking you in the ass and send it to your husband/parents ect).

**Just not into negative comments on appearance.**
my kinda bitch

I’m a submissive BBC only Hotwife. I love, want and need to be humiliated and degraded…verbally and physically. Best in front of useless cucky and/or other men. It turns me on being called dirty and filthy names while being fucked in all my holes. Led on the leash, pulled on the hair and my ass slapped to do nasty stuff. Enjoy being marked either by temp tattoos or by marker. Only one thing is an absolute No-Go and turn-off: the word pig!

I’m a submissive BBC only Hotwife. I love, want and need to be humiliated and degraded…verbally and physically. Best in front of useless cucky and/or other men. It turns me on being called dirty and filthy names while being fucked in all my holes. Led on the leash, pulled on the hair and my ass slapped to do nasty stuff. Enjoy being marked either by temp tattoos or by marker. Only one thing is an absolute No-Go and turn-off: the word pig!

USDA certified fuckmeat

Yeah. Thought so. Didn't expect much from this thread. People are people after all.
Browsed through all pages and it's just... 75% "I love being called dirty names", 10% justifying how it's not body shaming, the rest are cute attempts and polite fap-droolings. When they do, it's like reading kindergartners (some "bulls" even sound like actual virgins). Misspellings included. Makes me giggle.
C'mon people... it's not that hard. Give them what they want.

I love it when a black bull completely dominates my shy wife and makes her beg for his cock, makes her admit she is his slut, tells him he owns her pussy, tells him he can bring friends next time to fuck her, etc.. I usually talk to the bull so he knows to push her verbally, and if she whispers, he spanks that ass until she is loud!

Back