A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    483 KB · Views: 103
that is very nice of you to say!!!! i am not British or French...i'm from the US. btw i loooove doing shots!!!!!!!
How many bbcs have you had before?
I will be very very aroused if the answer was 0
Because I want to take full ownership of breeding and vodka shots vendor responsibilities
I want to be the black Neil Armstrong to be the first bbc on that heavenly patch & ass

How many bbcs have you had before?
I will be very very aroused if the answer was 0
Because I want to take full ownership of breeding and vodka shots vendor responsibilities
I want to be the black Neil Armstrong to be the first bbc on that heavenly patch & ass
i have had my share of cock.......but i have never been blacked. that is still one of my very few unrealized desires.

i love knowing that!!!!!!
Had a great 6 hr sexual session with this one I forgot her name now
She is engaged and going to marry some Wall Street schmuck quant guy who makes 800k & 600k bonus extra
Yes she swallowed
My 55 yr old thick seed and wanted more
Nastiest white girl I have ever been with
All 23 yrs old private college
Life is good

Attachments

• 7AF6289C-BA8F-4776-BA6E-9E029738416B.jpeg
    7AF6289C-BA8F-4776-BA6E-9E029738416B.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 94
Had a great 6 hr sexual session with this one I forgot her name now
She is engaged and going to marry some Wall Street schmuck quant guy who makes 800k & 600k bonus extra
Yes she swallowed
My 55 yr old thick seed and wanted more
Nastiest white girl I have ever been with
All 23 yrs old private college
Life is good
She did NOT give her ass to me
Promised me she will after her marriage to schmuck Steven from Goldman Sachs
My sack was loaded with carribean warm cum
She swallowed it with the most beautiful smile
Semen sticking to her enamel
I was in heaven

Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉
love being called names by my bulls

Back