A question for the wives: How were you introduced to becoming a hotwife?

My wife was having bbc before we meet she had been on.holiday to Ghana with girlfriends and had all done local bbc. She had call from one to say in uk meet up she asked me to go with her few drinks back to ours and she walks back naked. Was mfm but now she only takes bbc on pussy

My wife was a good catholic girl. Our sex was hot and dirty. I surprised her w a swingers club and we met a great couple. She only played w the female, but it was hot. We did that several more times until I looked over once and she was sucking the other husband (average white guy). She eventually was willing to be fucked and enjoy that as well.

During our sex I could tell she wanted more. She wanted all her sensitive spots touched and filled. I invited over our first single male (average Hispanic guy). She loved it, but it was clear she had become a size queen after swinging w a bunch of average, middle class white husbands.

We found a BBC stud online and met for drinks. 6’2, former athlete and knew how to talk to her and make her feel desired. She wasn’t going to wait for a second date and we went back to his place. We sat on his couch. He walked away and when he returned he stood in front of her. It was clear to both of them what was about to happen and she leaned forward and released his big cock. She didn’t hesitate and hasn’t looked back since.

Back to the question, it took time and lots of communication between her and I that reassured her that this was not only ok, but something I wanted for her and us. Her pleasure, no matter how it was obtained was good for our relationship. Her being a slut for big cocks was a positive and something she should desire and enjoy without guilt.

Hubs brought it up after we had already been swinging for a few months. I was not familiar with the term "hotwife", but after he explained what it was, I said sure!
Reb
I didn't know what a hotwife was either until my man brought it up. I'd also never done bbc before or really had a need for it. After the first time though I can honestly say I won't be giving up this lifestyle, ever. 🤤

When we were in our early 20's, I worked with a guy who was a little older and lived in our same apt complex. He was living with a cute dark girl. He really liked Jean's nice tits partly because his gf had small tits. Jean would notice him staring at her tits and I would tease her about it. I told her she should let the poor guy see them.

They invited us to a party and insisted we stay til after everyone else had left. I had encouraged Jean to let something happen but she was hesitant. Even back then I loved the old Penthouse stories about sharing your wife or girlfriend. We both had a lot to ******* which helped reduce her inhibitions. Jean went to use the bathroom and Jack followed her. He sort of trapped her in the hallway and started kissing her. Meanwhile, his gf and I were in the Living Room and she was laying down on her stomach facing me. She was braless and she was flashing her tits at me and smiling in a flirty way. Jean and Jack came to join us and Jack starting rubbing Jean's tits and took off her shirt. She was kind of resisting but he would kiss her and slowly got her shirt off and then her bra. He went crazy over sucking her tits while his gf and I watched. I got up and slide her jeans down too while she still resisted some, but we soon had her naked. The gf got naked too and she was really a cute petite thing.

I got Jean on the sofa and was fingering and kissing her while Jack got undressed. He had a nice big hard cock which Jean was surprised by. We layed Jean down on the floor and Jack got on top of her and started to fuck her. She was kind of lightly resisting which was a real turnon to tell you the truth. The gf was fondling my much smaller dick as we watched. Jean started to get into it and was moaning and squealing as he pumped away. I knew Jean didn't want me to fuck the gf so after Jack was done, I got on top of her and slide into her very wet pussy. It was so silky smooth from her juices and also Jack's cum. I didn't last long but I don't know that Jean felt that much of me after Jack. We then left and I fucked Jean one more time after we got in our own bed. The next day she was guilty and uncertain but I made it clear how much I enjoyed it. She eventually fucked him a few more times and sucked his cock which was so hot to see.

j 543 sm.jpg

Short story: we had talked about and enjoyed a couple of mfms right after we married, and my wife had a couple of guys she wanted to solo with. She was concerned that I wouldn't like the idea, but I loved the idea and so we determined she had a permanent "hall pass." We had never used the terms "hotwife" and "cuckold." For us, it was just about what turned us on and led to more good sex - our marital sex was supercharged at times after she got laid so there was no question of "buy-in" for either of us. This was in the 1990s and I can't remember: were the Penthouse Forum and other "reality" stories even using those terms back then? In any event, as time went by it all led to me not being in her very often, by her request.

My wife was a good catholic girl. Our sex was hot and dirty. I surprised her w a swingers club and we met a great couple. She only played w the female, but it was hot. We did that several more times until I looked over once and she was sucking the other husband (average white guy). She eventually was willing to be fucked and enjoy that as well.

During our sex I could tell she wanted more. She wanted all her sensitive spots touched and filled. I invited over our first single male (average Hispanic guy). She loved it, but it was clear she had become a size queen after swinging w a bunch of average, middle class white husbands.

We found a BBC stud online and met for drinks. 6’2, former athlete and knew how to talk to her and make her feel desired. She wasn’t going to wait for a second date and we went back to his place. We sat on his couch. He walked away and when he returned he stood in front of her. It was clear to both of them what was about to happen and she leaned forward and released his big cock. She didn’t hesitate and hasn’t looked back since.

Back to the question, it took time and lots of communication between her and I that reassured her that this was not only ok, but something I wanted for her and us. Her pleasure, no matter how it was obtained was good for our relationship. Her being a slut for big cocks was a positive and something she should desire and enjoy without guilt.
Great story

Short story: we had talked about and enjoyed a couple of mfms right after we married, and my wife had a couple of guys she wanted to solo with. She was concerned that I wouldn't like the idea, but I loved the idea and so we determined she had a permanent "hall pass." We had never used the terms "hotwife" and "cuckold." For us, it was just about what turned us on and led to more good sex - our marital sex was supercharged at times after she got laid so there was no question of "buy-in" for either of us. This was in the 1990s and I can't remember: were the Penthouse Forum and other "reality" stories even using those terms back then? In any event, as time went by it all led to me not being in her very often, by her request.
hot stuff.

Hubby proposed it, which shocked me. I was 30 and he 31 when we got married. After leading a pretty slutty 29 years before, I was ready for a monogamous relationship. My sex drive is high, higher than his and he's not a slouch in that dept. He knew about my history with BBCs and guys in general. I never said anything, but he thought I wasn't getting enough from him so he proposed an open marriage. Like I said, shocking. But with some talk and thought I took him up on it and it's been great for both of us. I fuck who I want, when I want and tell him everything. The only girls he gets are the ones I bring home because I'm bi and share with him. He's too busy with his career to go pussy hunting.

Back