A question for the wives: How were you introduced to becoming a hotwife?

From the moment of our first conversation with my husband about another man in our bed to the moment when someone else's dick fucked me in a hotel room in front of my husband, 4 years have passed. I resisted for a long time, because my upbringing was strict, but now I do not regret the decision I made and I am glad that I became a hotwife.
Please login or become a member to view

Hubby proposed it, which shocked me. I was 30 and he 31 when we got married. After leading a pretty slutty 29 years before, I was ready for a monogamous relationship. My sex drive is high, higher than his and he's not a slouch in that dept. He knew about my history with BBCs and guys in general. I never said anything, but he thought I wasn't getting enough from him so he proposed an open marriage. Like I said, shocking. But with some talk and thought I took him up on it and it's been great for both of us. I fuck who I want, when I want and tell him everything. The only girls he gets are the ones I bring home because I'm bi and share with him. He's too busy with his career to go pussy hunting.
Exactly what I looking for! Magic

I've proposed my partner an idea where he and the other guy can have sex with me x He has not expected it from me 😅 However, he has also thought about it before and became curious :3
Did you think about black cock at the very start and hid that piece of info until he became accustomed to the idea or was it any other cock?

My wife was a good catholic girl. Our sex was hot and dirty. I surprised her w a swingers club and we met a great couple. She only played w the female, but it was hot. We did that several more times until I looked over once and she was sucking the other husband (average white guy). She eventually was willing to be fucked and enjoy that as well.

During our sex I could tell she wanted more. She wanted all her sensitive spots touched and filled. I invited over our first single male (average Hispanic guy). She loved it, but it was clear she had become a size queen after swinging w a bunch of average, middle class white husbands.

We found a BBC stud online and met for drinks. 6’2, former athlete and knew how to talk to her and make her feel desired. She wasn’t going to wait for a second date and we went back to his place. We sat on his couch. He walked away and when he returned he stood in front of her. It was clear to both of them what was about to happen and she leaned forward and released his big cock. She didn’t hesitate and hasn’t looked back since.

Back to the question, it took time and lots of communication between her and I that reassured her that this was not only ok, but something I wanted for her and us. Her pleasure, no matter how it was obtained was good for our relationship. Her being a slut for big cocks was a positive and something she should desire and enjoy without guilt.
Great adult real stuff. Please check out the thread Embrace Your BBC Lifestyle, follow me.

From the moment of our first conversation with my husband about another man in our bed to the moment when someone else's dick fucked me in a hotel room in front of my husband, 4 years have passed. I resisted for a long time, because my upbringing was strict, but now I do not regret the decision I made and I am glad that I became a hotwife.
Please login or become a member to view
Congrats!

Back