Wait till the 3rd recount

Wait till it goes to court (x50)

Wait till it goes to the Supreme Court

Wait till the DOJ looks at the fraud

Wait till bill Barr investigates

Wait till signature verification

Wait till the 6th

Wait till the 7,8,9,10th

.Wait till The inauguration of President Biden.

Because you think people aren't familiar with California?
And her wanting to build the wall is more bullshit from a guy that can't back up his own statements.
You got proof for anything you throw up on these pages? I'll wait.
Come on ed
MAGA morons don’t need proof or evidence
They just say it
“The moon is white, snow’s black, trump is a “winner”’
No evidence or contrary to actual facts

How much of a liability do you have to be to get fired from a station who's brand is lying and was levied the biggest fine in broadcast history, almost a billion dollars, for pumping out bullshit.

For years Tucker hosted what many people would agree was—and what The New York Times literally called—“the most racist show in the history of cable news.” He regularly promoted the “great replacement theory,” a concept beloved by white supremacists who falsely claim that Democrats are replacing white Americans with nonwhite immigrants so they can control the country. He told his viewers that Black Lives Matter protesters were coming for them and defended a man convicted of murdering a protester at a BLM rally. He said that immigrants make the United States “poorer and dirtier.” He borrowed material from neo-Nazis. And he insisted—after a gunman wrote about a “Hispanic invasion” in his manifesto and then killed 23 people in El Paso—that white supremacy is “not a real problem.”

No wonder he's your guy.
Do you remember when Fox News was sued but they won because they said
“Reasonable people know Fox News is entertainment not so much news”
🤦‍♀️

Well, now you know the source, you can draw what you want from the storytellers. Nothing has changed.
Harris' position is easy to defend and explain. It's with Trump that these so called journalist can't seem to decide on which lie he tells is important to them today.
Which ones? Easy.
baby care
Abortion
Health care
Energy independence
Immigration
Israel
Russia
Tariffs
etc
All issues Trump lie about daily - when you can understand his incoherence.

Ya know - I greatly appreciate your spin - wonder why Harris is now changing her positions in many cases to Trump’s 😁

Come on ed
MAGA morons don’t need proof or evidence
They just say it
“The moon is white, snow’s black, trump is a “winner”’
No evidence or contrary to actual facts

Geez Jane - didn’t ya see the corroboratory articles I posted or are ya truly Dem blind 😆

Oh my ! the jury pool was “90% against him” ?…but some how unanimous convicted him in 34 criminal indictments. You do know how the law works if not percentages?

The Dems wanted to call him a convicted felon?
If the shoe fits
Like a glove!

The other cases of Menendez and Hunter Biden demonstrates that the system works just fine . It’s just that MAGA are so stupid that they think everything is rigged …. But only when they lose

Yup you ARE Dem blind !!!!

Wait till the election results

Wait till the recount

Wait till the other recount

Wait till the 3rd recount

Wait till it goes to court (x50)

Wait till it goes to the Supreme Court

Wait till the DOJ looks at the fraud

Wait till bill Barr investigates

Wait till signature verification

Wait till the 6th

Wait till the 7,8,9,10th

.Wait till The inauguration of President Biden.

Yer losin it ole girl 😆

Very nice, id love to fuck you, is 19 too young?

Justin
Justin? 19?
I thought this was Bob and Helen's account who are both 56?
Very few women on Black2White come here searching for white dicks - hence the name and mission statement of the site.

Now now Ed insults only show the weakness of your arguement 😁
Well, get ready to flip flop:

Justin? 19?
I thought this was Bob and Helen's account who are both 56?
Very few women on Black2White come here searching for white dicks - hence the name and mission statement of the site.

Do ANY in truth Ed - do any - I think not

Well, get ready to flip flop:

Yeah Ed - he’s his own worst enemy - makes me cringe all the time with that stupid shite - wish he’d stay to policy battles - if she gets his arse tomorrow in the debate it won’t go well fer him.

Yeah Ed - he’s his own worst enemy - makes me cringe all the time with that stupid shite - wish he’d stay to policy battles - if she gets his arse tomorrow in the debate it won’t go well fer him.
What about when he mentioned termination of the constitution?
Sees like you 🤡 believe everyone is against him instead of he just your common criminal

They are just indicators of movement

That’s pretty much how we all react to polls Jane - like em if they look good - not so much if’n they don’t 😉
No no I said believe in polls not reacts
You knobs don’t believe anyone or anything that demonstrates dump is a dumbass who is a criminal out of his depth

Back