40+ hot wives are my favorite

My wife is blonde and very pretty. We've noticed that black men are REALLY attracted to her! They do what we call eye-fucking her. :sex:
As a black male, I can see why! Somehow, I get the feeling that she enjoys watching the reactions, and even gets off knowing that the guys would do anything to be with her! Love the tease!

As a black male, I can see why! Somehow, I get the feeling that she enjoys watching the reactions, and even gets off knowing that the guys would do anything to be with her! Love the tease!
Your reading of that situation is right on. Take it from a blonde woman. Haha

Your reading of that situation is right on. Take it from a blonde woman. Haha
I've had it happen to me a number of times. Always a turn on and is especially hot because you're sending out the vibes and I'm catching them! Can happen in a restaurant, while shopping, or just walking past each other. That quick eye contact and sly smiles are the giveaways!

I've had it happen to me a number of times. Always a turn on and is especially hot because you're sending out the vibes and I'm catching them! Can happen in a restaurant, while shopping, or just walking past each other. That quick eye contact and sly smiles are the giveaways!
And what you may have missed - the quick glance down to check out the bulge in your pants. 😋

Knowing what is taking place, do you ever encourage it by leaning over, bending over or making small talk, knowing it's sending us into euphoria?
Oh, and just curious....Do other white women pick up on what's going on, and if they do, are you the recipient of negative reactions from them (who does she think she is, teasing a black man!)?

Knowing what is taking place, do you ever encourage it by leaning over, bending over or making small talk, knowing it's sending us into euphoria?
Yeah, I probably do, even without realizing it.
Oh, and just curious....Do other white women pick up on what's going on, and if they do, are you the recipient of negative reactions from them (who does she think she is, teasing a black man!)?
I honestly don’t know. I’m really not paying attention to other women at that point.

Back