31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

This is an awesome post thank you for posting. I await the rest of the story. You are amazing husband to your wife I hope everything work out in the best way possible for you!

Knowing now that her cousin is single and they are so close, once Shelly tells her about Marcus, I’ll give Shelly about a month or even less, to talk her into going black also.. . And it’s only a matter of time, (if she hasn’t already) before she will soon tell her about Marcus. It’s just something that’s way too exciting to keep from some one you are very close to.. And just by admitting to her about it is enough for her to inspire her curiosity and that’s all it takes to move forward..
At least that’s what I think..

Too good to not share here

Shelly called me at 10, here is the conversation

Shelly: Hey babe, are you home?”

I: yes, babe

Shelly: Great, I will come in 20 min, need to pick something from the home

I: Sure, whenever you want

Shelly: Yes, just going to shower and will be there

I: Why don’t you come before show.
Love to see you raw (smiles)

Shelly: No way,

I: Why not?

Shelly: I am too dirty right now

I: That’s exactly what I want

(back and forth three four times before she told me she is all sticky and dirty with his cum. Finally I was able to convince her after a lot of reluctance from her)

She came up wearing his black bathrobe. It’s not a big condo complex and chances of anyone seeing her was very remote with only one flight of stairs. As soon as she arrived, I can sense a very strong smell from her. We kissed right at the door and can smell him all over her body, she was very hesitant and I told her many times how exciting this is for me,

I removed her robe and kissed her (won’t go much in to the details here) and saw his stickiness on her tits, taste on her lips and down on her thighs. You don’t need much more proof who owned her last night

:love:

Last edited:
Wonderful share David! It sounds like he owned this morning as well. Has she shared their conversations with you? What are their plans today? Thanks again.

Too good to not share here

Shelly called me at 10, here is the conversation

Shelly: Hey babe, are you home?”

I: yes, babe

Shelly: Great, I will come in 20 min, need to pick something from the home

I: Sure, whenever you want

Shelly: Yes, just going to shower and will be there

I: Why don’t you come before show.
Love to see you raw (smiles)

Shelly: No way,

I: Why not?

Shelly: I am too dirty right now

I: That’s exactly what I want

(back and forth three four times before she told me she is all sticky and dirty with his cum. Finally I was able to convince her after a lot of reluctance from her)

She came up wearing his black bathrobe. It’s not a big condo complex and chances of anyone seeing her was very remote with only one flight of stairs. As soon as she arrived, I can sense a very strong smell from her. We kissed right at the door and can smell him all over her body, she was very hesitant and I told her many times how exciting this is for me,

I removed her robe and kissed her (won’t go much in to the details here) and saw his stickiness on her tits, taste on her lips and down on her thighs. You don’t need much more proof who owned her last night

:love:

I know you’re not telling, but hope you did a good clean up job on her. 👍😎

Back