31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

She came home (let’s say her first home) around 6, directly from work. I can see a bright glow on her face, bit of shyness and an attitude of a new bride :love:

She was bit tentative but the first thing I told her that I had a time of life in the last two days which got her at ease.

Rest of the info between us :)

Last edited:
She came home (let’s say her first home) around 6, directly from work. I can see a bright glow on her face, bit of shyness and an attitude of a new bride :love:

She was but tentative but the first thing I told her that I had a time of life in the last two days which got her at ease.

She was bit tentative but the first thing I told her that I had a time of life in the last two days which got her at ease.

The after glow a woman may show after she’s had satisfying sex.

Do you think you’ll ever hear these million dollar words from your wife?
”Do you want to watch me?”

Last edited:

That was a lovely thing to tell Shelly - I wish you all many happy experiences :)

I just don’t understand why even a censored pic of her has never been shown or why the sex act won’t be shared. Isn’t that the point of this story
I am not certain she wants him sharing that. That or this is all a story, and there may not be a picture to give. I hope I am wrong though.

Reading between the lines, I get a feeling that, @David_W is using this forum to talk about their experience and, in a way, make sense of everything they are feeling. I think that the best thing we, as a captive audience, can do is show support, encouragement and enjoy whatever he wants to share with us about this amazing journey. I know I would love to be in a similar dynamic with my wife, but trying to live it through them would be very selfish, immature and disrespectful.

@David_W, I wish you and Shelly the best and please continue to share your incredible love story with us.
I don't think that there was or needs to be a 'point'. David recounted the unfolding events and he didn't know where it was going. I know we all got something out of it and we would have liked to hear more, but for reasons we don't know, which could of been that some on here wanted to steer the story to their own fantasy or that Shelly was not comfortable with sharing, whatever... so now we are where we are.

I just don’t understand why even a censored pic of her has never been shown or why the sex act won’t be shared. Isn’t that the point of this story
Says the person who has no pictures of themselves, censored or not, on here. I fully understand and respect the sensitivity of Shelly & David about sharing - picture sharing has gone wrong for lots of people and some can have a lot to lose. You just have to use your imagination instead and create your Shelly. Bit like reading a book instead of watching the movie of the book.

Just finished reading this thread from start to finish. Very entertaining. Real or contrived, I loved it all and deep down hope it is all true. Would love to see some sexy naked pictures of Shelly. This will all never happen to me but in my fantasy world, I'd love to be Marcus and have sexy little Shelly offered up to me by my next-door neighbor!! So hot!

And yes, I hope David and Shelly come back and offer up ever little juicy detail about Shelly becoming a hot wife and getting blacked. I doubt it will happen but my imagination doesn't need much help. Thank you also to all who commented / rooted this on. It was a fun erotic adventure.

Thank you "David" you are such a good storyteller and the format is new to me .....well done .....even the ending here is special....and the guys who where asking for condoms should better talk to several family members who have unprotectet sex to help them ...lol

Sometimes less detail is more tittillating!
I agree and I am not planning to go into too many details as they are unnecessary.

Shelly hasn’t seen Marcus since Monday morning and we are sticking to the plan of only meeting on Friday. It’s been slightly different (in a good way) with Shelly in the last two days, she has been as committed as ever but there is a feeling that she is also “visiting” me along with “living” here. Certainly she has two home now :love:

The one thing she did differently was to bring his shirt she wore as a dress and I loved seeing her in it brewing coffee yesterday morning. She told me that Marcus asked her if she can do that.

I agree and I am not planning to go into too many details as they are unnecessary.

Shelly hasn’t seen Marcus since Monday morning and we are sticking to the plan of only meeting on Friday. It’s been slightly different (in a good way) with Shelly in the last two days, she has been as committed as ever but there is a feeling that she is also “visiting” me along with “living” here. Certainly she has two home now :love:

The one thing she did differently was to bring his shirt she wore as a dress and I loved seeing her in it brewing coffee yesterday morning. She told me that Marcus asked her if she can do that.
That is an interesting move. I love seeing my wife in my shirts, just barely covering her ass.

Any kind of "reclaiming" activities without going into excessive details? How excited were you the first time?

Back