🤔Most Bizarre Request You Fulfilled For a Bull

As a black man who has been in this lifestyle for more than 10 years I can say that I have never made any requests of a playmate outside of:
A.Be completely uninhibited to do whatever you please when we are together with hubby or boyfriends blessing to maximize your satisfaction.
B. Don't tell me "no"! Because number one its probably not going to stop me, and number two you probably don't mean it anyways! ♠️😎

Women offering to dress up in sexy outfits and wear lingerie or heels is sexy but it's you that I desire it's you that want and none of that stuff makes me want you more when I already want you beyond reason with your sexy ass! I don't take anything away from the little sexy things that women do but it's just adds a drop in the bucket of the desire that I already have for you!
♠️😎

As a black man who has been in this lifestyle for more than 10 years I can say that I have never made any requests of a playmate outside of:
A.Be completely uninhibited to do whatever you please when we are together with hubby or boyfriends blessing to maximize your satisfaction.
B. Don't tell me "no"! Because number one its probably not going to stop me, and number two you probably don't mean it anyways! ♠️😎

Women offering to dress up in sexy outfits and wear lingerie or heels is sexy but it's you that I desire it's you that want and none of that stuff makes me want you more when I already want you beyond reason with your sexy ass! I don't take anything away from the little sexy things that women do but it's just adds a drop in the bucket of the desire that I already have for you!
Ten years?! Wow. Tips for an up and comer with less than two years experience with black men.

Ten years?! Wow. Tips for an up and comer with less than two years experience with black men.
Always remember that there is room to grow on all sides! The men have grow but the couple's have to grow also!

.Know what you want and be up front and clear about it. If you want a big 8" dick with stamina that can last at least 2 hours then say that and don't compromise until you get it. Be up front about your wants, needs, and boundaries and this goes for all sides so we can all decide if it's what we want.

.If you want a classy gentleman or a thug make it clear because after you agree to meet whatever shows up is what you allowed. See too many woman are looking at pictures of a nice body and a big dick and are not screening much after that but when the guy shows up he's a total classless knucklehead who just looking to get laid and keep it moving but you would have known that if you had properly chatted and screened him. I will say this though, some of the best lovers out there are not perfectly packaged, you just need to decide what your tolerance is? If you don't like his Timberland Boots and saggy Jean's and would rather see him some slacks and Loafers then let him know up front long before meeting or you get what you get when he shows up! 🤷‍♂️ Also keep in mind his culture or the lack there of will play into his appearance and how he carries himself.

.A big mistake of couples is the arrogance of thinking that you hold all the cards and neglecting to ask what the bull is expecting from you all as potential friends and playmates. Most of you don't realize it but this arrogance is often transparent and is irritating. This is why I said that there is room to grow on both sides.

Back