Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

No more black cocks for Russian women? That's too hard!
I agree.
We crave the Russian and Eastern European women because we have less contact with you all.
But when we come together it's always amazing 🤩.
Black men really respect the toughness of the people in your region. The only boxers that can challenge our strength. We want to mix our stronger genes together .

I agree.
We crave the Russian and Eastern European women because we have less contact with you all.
But when we come together it's always amazing 🤩.
Black men really respect the toughness of the people in your region. The only boxers that can challenge our strength. We want to mix our stronger genes together .
This one is for you:

Valeria Berkland (Sokolova)​

Russian fashion model, finally she's black preg.

Valeria_Berkland_Sokolova)-0721434871.png

1) It would be interesting to know how popular black men are among Russian women ?
Very popular. Not many women from Russia do QoS lifestyle, but all the girls I know have fucked a black man at least once.
And it's no secret that we adore foreigners of any skin color. I don't know if it's good or bad, but it's incredibly easy for a foreigner to get a Russian girl's pussy

Why was the Russian-language interracial forum deleted?
Absolutely don`t support closing the ru-language forum, but some of your arguments are strange. Westerners know a little about Eastern Europe's history, but as a person who grew up in russian language information space, I see a lot of flows and incompleteness about russian history in such kinds of arguments. I hope, that you don`t support war and wrote some of the posts here mostly for provocation.

P.S. I have to point out that you have such a beautiful, gorgeous and awesome body. Wish you all the best and a lot of pleasant time with BBCs :)

Next, we have world organizations like the United Nations' International Court of Justice and the Permanent Court of Arbitration over in The Hague, that examine the evidence and officially cite war crimes.
im sorry that nobody informed you but USA DOES NOT recognize mentioned court.

The Tonight Show Bs GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The top five are the US, China, Germany, India, and Japan.
Russia can't feed it's people.
Look at the attachment. Issued by World Bank.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216_034821_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216_034821_Drive.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 16
You know nothing about your own country:

You are quoting RADIO FREE EUROPE!!!!!??? A "free" media established by CIA. Really?

Spaniards would say: you have wasted excellent chance to stay quiet.

Very popular. Not many women from Russia do QoS lifestyle, but all the girls I know have fucked a black man at least once.
And it's no secret that we adore foreigners of any skin color. I don't know if it's good or bad, but it's incredibly easy for a foreigner to get a Russian girl's pussy
When I started talking with Russian women years ago, many of them revealed they had fucked black guys and I found it a huge turn on.

You would not, because there is no such videos on Russia :ROFLMAO: You see, we do not have so many n----s, we do not have zombie streets and tent cities either.

How many exactly? 🤡

Nope, US is a third world by actual living standards. Just fucking look at your streets :ROFLMAO:

Actually people are flocking to Russia by MILLIONS, some even take their land with them. I told ya already.
Bro sorry to disappoint you but even though Russians are caucasian, they didn't build Western civilization lol. Russians were literally slaves, like other slavic tribes, which makes you calling black people n-word a complete nonsense. Like what's your superiority based on xd? Nowadays Russians are simply slaves to a crazy dictator and most of the "patriots" put down those who want some changes in the country. This is a literal peasant mentality. Black people in USA enjoy such freedoms like gun ownership and can vote and can criticize the government. So they have more rights than superior white Russians xd.

America is the most powerful country in the world. I mean, you can put as much laughing emojis as you want but it's just the reality that we live in. Russia had a great potential but peasant mentality of a population and literal bandits in rule, ruined that potential.

California is full of homeless people yeah. Because people voted for it. But that concept doesn't exist for you because voting doesn't matter in Russia. The earning potential in California is also not limited and unlike in Russia, you don't have to pay Chechen mafia if you are a business owner so they just won't bother you.

I am not even a Russia hater, it's the opposite actually. I am sad that Russia is wasting so much of its potential because of some insane old dictator

Bro sorry to disappoint you but even though Russians are caucasian, they didn't build Western civilization lol. Russians were literally slaves, like other slavic tribes, which makes you calling black people n-word a complete nonsense. Like what's your superiority based on xd? Nowadays Russians are simply slaves to a crazy dictator and most of the "patriots" put down those who want some changes in the country. This is a literal peasant mentality. Black people in USA enjoy such freedoms like gun ownership and can vote and can criticize the government. So they have more rights than superior white Russians xd.

America is the most powerful country in the world. I mean, you can put as much laughing emojis as you want but it's just the reality that we live in. Russia had a great potential but peasant mentality of a population and literal bandits in rule, ruined that potential.

California is full of homeless people yeah. Because people voted for it. But that concept doesn't exist for you because voting doesn't matter in Russia. The earning potential in California is also not limited and unlike in Russia, you don't have to pay Chechen mafia if you are a business owner so they just won't bother you.

I am not even a Russia hater, it's the opposite actually. I am sad that Russia is wasting so much of its potential because of some insane old dictator

The word Slavyane (slavonic) has nothing to do with slavery, genius. The word literally means the word of glory, glorious people. But whatever you say, a$$clown. Your butt really hurts over the fact that Russia currently singlehandedly assrapes your "most powerful country in the world" at the battlefield and economics, together with something like 50 of its allies and vassals.

LOL even Yemen nowadays has turns over your fat ass. :smoke:

The word Slavyane (slavonic) has nothing to do with slavery, genius. The word literally means the word of glory, glorious people. But whatever you say, a$$clown. Your butt really hurts over the fact that Russia currently singlehandedly assrapes your "most powerful country in the world" at the battlefield and economics, together with something like 50 of its allies and vassals.

LOL even Yemen nowadays has turns over your fat ass. :smoke:
I've never understood why russians are so obsessed with sodomy?

You are quoting RADIO FREE EUROPE!!!!!??? A "free" media established by CIA. Really?

Spaniards would say: you have wasted excellent chance to stay quiet.
Like a lot of dumb ass Trump-cult following Americans, you are actually spitting propaganda from the real enemy that wants to destroy the West. Go and do vodka shots with Marjorie Taylor Greene, until we decide to root out all of your traitors.

Back