Why do some people choose to not get verified?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.

With an ass like this, I do what I want boys. 😉😘
Turn Of The Century Vintage GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

We are also thinking permanently about this step of verification.
It is part of the forum and we clearly see the benefits which come with that step.

You hit the nail on the head for me.
I’m nervous and scared enough of being recognized since hubby is unaware of my desires.

I get enough action and attention that I do not need the higher traffic a verifies account my bring.

I know that this question has been asked before but I wanted to reopen the topic and try to have a legitimate discussion about the topic. Hopefully it will include some people who have chosen to not become verified. So here is my question, I have seen many profiles here that feature very active members. They have pics, videos, participate in forums, and for many, have been members for quite some time. The interesting thing is that quite a few of these profiles are not verified. So I am genuinely curious, if you fit this description, why have you chosen to not get verified? To be clear, I'm really not asking this to hear different theories from those who are verified speaking on why people don't. We have done that plenty around here. I'm really hoping to hear from those who have elected not to.

Most people who don’t want to get verified are often afraid to put themselves out there or are busy prioritizing other things in their own lives to put in the energy and time to show that they are real.

Getting verified is a healthy way for people to know who they are dealing with and not get catfished by certain people with weird intentions.

Back