Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

In 1963 America discovered that Castro had put soviet mobile launchers in Cuba that were nuclear capable - our response was going to be to nuke or invade Cuba until cooler heads prevailed and Kennedy set up a naval blockade of the island until a backroom deal was made with the USSR that deescalated the crisis - then the US embargoed the hell out of Cuba, cutting them out of trading with any western markets to this day. That was how seriously we took the threat of a hostile country having the potential of striking us with nukes 90miles from our nearest border (Key West) we effectively have deprived a sovereign nnationand uts people from advancing or even sustaining itself for the last 60 years...
Yet America is "aghast" when Russia defends itself from future military threats trying to take foothold in neighboring countries? (Anybody remember Georgia???)
Yes, we do find it concerning. Just like in 1963, the Russians/Soviets are a hostile nation, and we don't need them getting a foothold anywhere that is a threatening to our NATO partners. With Poland to the west and the ports of the Black Sea to the southeast, no fucking way can we let that regime encroach any further.
There is no "Ukraine" that does not involve Russia and since the coup of 2014, Ukraine has existed in name only.
Coup? Those are Russian words.
There was a vote in the Ukrainian parliament to oust President Yanukovych after the President was demonstrating to be corrupt, a lackey of Russia, refusal to move into the EU and plus, again, stealing billions from the Treasury. Had to fly out before investigations into his many homes and holdings. He also found it necessary to take many more billions to Russia with him. Nice guy, probably misjudged.

You should be thankful Putin had the guts to neuter Ukraine now and if you still cant see why he was justified, then you should NEVER vote in any national election in whatever country ur in because you dont have enough clarity to protect yourself from future dangers
Oh really? I should be happy that Putin invaded Ukraine just to get his ass kicked for the last six months, and not only help strengthening a once floundering NATO stronger than it's been since the end of the Cold War, plus - motivating two more member states that were neutral for two hundred years in world affairs, right on the doorstep of Russia.
OK, Thanks Vladimir.

You should be thankful Putin had the guts to neuter Ukraine now and if you still cant see why he was justified, then you should NEVER vote in any national election in whatever country ur in because you dont have enough clarity to protect yourself from future dangers
I was born and raised in the U S -fucking- A baby!!
July 4 Usa GIF

And I vote. A lot. ;)

Ed ya done. If you gonna quote "business insider" you might as well quote politico. And which major defense contractor is a major contributor to PBS? I'll give you a hint - a board member is now running our military and driving our "fight to the last Ukranian" response in Ukraine. Forbes?? How many major retractions has Forbes had to do in the past few years? And wasnt that the SAME publication that openly declared they had to put their own spin on Trump reporting because of, "democracy"?
When I come across a relevant story in Politico, I just may link to it. I don't quote.
I have a stated position on an issue. I then support my position with research and historical records.
It's how you have a discussion among educated people. Maybe I'm mistaken about the company I'm engaged with.

Also, I'm a donor to PBS too. Those episodes of F.ather Brown and Jamestown don't pay for themselves.

When I come across a relevant story in Politico, I just may link to it. I don't quote.
I have a stated position on an issue. I then support my position with research and historical records.
It's how you have a discussion among educated people. Maybe I'm mistaken about the company I'm engaged with.

Also, I'm a donor to PBS too. Those episodes of F.ather Brown and Jamestown don't pay for themselves.
No Ed ur not educated nor informed, just an elitist mindset flush with arrogance and ignorance. Ur brain is so twisted you can't tell up from down anymore - much like a victim of brainwashing.

So you go ahead and keep proudly advocating for the removal of a whole group of people based on a characteristic they have no control over ... Not like any black American should be appalled by that idea. Perhaps its the democrat in you?

No Ed ur not educated nor informed, just an elitist mindset flush with arrogance and ignorance. Ur brain is so twisted you can't tell up from down anymore - much like a victim of brainwashing.
Really? Middle aged, well-traveled, well-read, and a couple of degrees NOT from Trump University.
I guess you're right, I'm uneducated and ill informed. I'm such a poor victim.
However, that's a very high perch you're sitting on to be able to do such an in-depth assessment of someone online.
You said something about arrogance and ignorance???
So you go ahead and keep proudly advocating for the removal of a whole group of people based on a characteristic they have no control over ... Not like any black American should be appalled by that idea. Perhaps its the democrat in you?
This has nothing to do with me being black (more on you bringing up race later- says a lot about YOU).
Both of those countries could give a damn about black people. Neither one is great, Ukraine is slightly better because their leader is not an overt racist, as Putin has shown to be over the years.
Here's a bit of info for you, black people are able to look beyond black issues, like this one, and even speak on a position that a white person may disagree with.
The 'removal' of Russian troops from Ukraine, would solve the problem of the war.

1. I am advocating for the removal of Russian troops from the nation of Ukraine. Period.
  2. Don't ever tell a black person, what black people should think, say, or act like. It's a white supremacist view that you can freely do that and it should hold legitimacy. It's doesn't.
  3. What you have demonstrated is the same mindset that makes Russia believe that Ukraine and it's people belong to them, a xenophobic superiority complex.
  4. You should probably rethink your lifestyle choice (b2w) if you cannot disagree with black people without tying their race into it, unless that means you believe being white gives you this superior and special insight.
  5. I'll repeat, in that curt line of yours above, you've exposed who you really are, and probably don't belong here. In more ways than one.

Really? Middle aged, well-traveled, well-read, and a couple of degrees NOT from Trump University.
I guess you're right, I'm uneducated and ill informed. I'm such a poor victim.
However, that's a very high perch you're sitting on to be able to do such an in-depth assessment of someone online.
You said something about arrogance and ignorance???

This has nothing to do with me being black (more on you bringing up race later- says a lot about YOU).
Both of those countries could give a damn about black people. Neither one is great, Ukraine is slightly better because their leader is not an overt racist, as Putin has shown to be over the years.
Here's a bit of info for you, black people are able to look beyond black issues, like this one, and even speak on a position that a white person may disagree with.
The 'removal' of Russian troops from Ukraine, would solve the problem of the war.
Putin isn’t racist, he is against races, nations, ethnicity etc…. He and his KGB friends think there is russian supermacy, about like Hitler thought about arians. History has proven, that one guy was wrong, history will…..

1. I am advocating for the removal of Russian troops from the nation of Ukraine. Period.
  2. Don't ever tell a black person, what black people should think, say, or act like. It's a white supremacist view that you can freely do that and it should hold legitimacy. It's doesn't.
  3. What you have demonstrated is the same mindset that makes Russia believe that Ukraine and it's people belong to them, a xenophobic superiority complex.
  4. You should probably rethink your lifestyle choice (b2w) if you cannot disagree with black people without tying their race into it, unless that means you believe being white gives you this superior and special insight.
  5. I'll repeat, in that curt line of yours above, you've exposed who you really are, and probably don't belong here. In more ways than one.
Go cry to the sky Ed - nobody here cares about how important you think you are because of your liberal "achievements". Thats elitism which ultimately comes from Ancient Rome (you know, people who worshiped living gods), matriculated to America via our monarchical English forebears (you know, people who STILL worship living gods). Id be more impressed with you and your views of the world if you were grounded with a real mans desires.

#1. The day Ukraine fell to a coup in 2014 put it up for grabs - there is no Ukraine any more outside of what maps had already marked the borders and names of and the turf the UN is now willing to die for. And if you got a problem with Russia performing a military cleansing operation into a sovereign nation then you certainly hate Americas interventionist foreign policy going back to the early 1800s.
2 /3. Im just calling the kettle black ed. If anybody should be overly sensitive to whole groups of people being marginalized and reviled (by governments and societies) over traits they are born with it should 100% be Jews, Kurds and American blacks. The fact you conveniently forget the historical hardships American blacks (maybe ur relatives?) went thru so you can hate on Ukranians of Russian origin is a textbook example of liberal duplicity. Your brain is doing mental gymnastics on an Olympic level (quiz: who created the Olympic logo?)
4. Historically Ukraine was always Russia unless you want to go so far back that Germany was Germania and France was Gaul ... Lookup Novorossiya - I suspect thats the swath of "Ukraine" Russia is going to liberate from the west. Wealthy, independent republics of chiefly Russian people (and some Greeks and Jews). Meanwhile the lump of Ukraine left for their hungry western "buddies" will instead be a welfare state burden for the UN. Which means the EU will continue to snub and NATO will pass on.
5. My lifestyle choice is Im a ho and I like bigger dicks - I dont give a fuck about race. Black guys on average have bigger dicks, so I give them more attention but I fuck anybody Im attracted to. However when I see an ignorant supremacist promoting cultural segregation Im gonna check them - and if that person is black, I'm gonna remind them that people who shared their race were in that same boat not too long ago so maybe they should pull a page out of the Bible and treat others as they'd like to be treated themselves.

Do some research and get back to me and lets have a REAL conversation about Ukraine

You mean the train station that had a flatcar train of military vehicles stopped at it on the track opposite the passenger cars? Why do your kiev troops keep hiding behind civilians?
You shouldn't try to explain anything to them - it's absolutely useless, I've already checked it. It's best to just ignore them - they won't understand anything anyway. The victim of propaganda can cease to be it only by his own will. I will send only a poem by Alexander Pushkin, a Russian poet - it will be the best final answer to all spiteful critics. Although it is not so beautiful in English, but it gives an understanding that nothing has changed since the 19th century.

To the Slanderers of Russia:

Why rave ye, babblers, so — ye lords of popular wonder?
Why such anathemas ‘gainst Russia do you thunder?
What moves your idle rage? Is’t Poland’s fallen pride?
‘T is but Slavonic kin among themselves contending,
An ancient household strife, oft judged but still unending,
A question which, be sure, you never can decide.
For ages past still have contended,
These races, though so near allied:
And oft ‘neath Victory’s storm has bended
Now their, and now our side.
Which shall stand fast in such commotion
The haughty Liakh, or faithful Russ?
And shall Slavonic streams meet in a Russian ocean? –
Or il’t dry up? This is point for us.

Leave us!: Your eyes are all unable
To read our history’s bloody table;
Strange in your sight and dark must be
Our springs of household enmity!
To you the Kreml and Prága’s tower
Are voiceless all, you mark the fate
And daring of the battle-hour
And understand us not, but hate.

What stirs ye?
Is it that this nation,
On Moscow’s flaming walls, bl_ood - slaked and ruin-quench’d,
Spurn’d back the insolent dictation
O Him before whose nod ye blenched?
Is it that into dust we shatter’d,
The Dagon that weigh’d down all earth so wearily,
And our best bl_ood so freely scatter’d,
To buy for Europe peace and liberty?

Ye’re bold of tongue — but hark, would ye in deed but try it
Or is the hero, now reclined in laurelled quiet,
Too weak to fix once more, Izmail’s red bayonet?
Or hath the Russian Tsar ever, in vain commanded?
Or must we meet all Europe banded?
Have we forgot to conquer yet?

Or rather, shall they not, from Perm to Tauris’ fountains,’
From the hot Colchian steppes, to Finland’s icy mountains,
From the grey, half-shatter’d wall,
To fair Kathay, in dotage buried
A steely rampart, close and serried,
Rise, Russia’s warriors, one and all?

Then send your numbers without number,
Your madden’d sons, your goaded slaves,
In Russia’s plains there’s room to slum_ber,
And well they’ll know their brethren’s graves!

Go cry to the sky Ed - nobody here cares about how important you think you are because of your liberal "achievements". Thats elitism which ultimately comes from Ancient Rome (you know, people who worshiped living gods), matriculated to America via our monarchical English forebears (you know, people who STILL worship living gods). Id be more impressed with you and your views of the world if you were grounded with a real mans desires.

#1. The day Ukraine fell to a coup in 2014 put it up for grabs - there is no Ukraine any more outside of what maps had already marked the borders and names of and the turf the UN is now willing to die for. And if you got a problem with Russia performing a military cleansing operation into a sovereign nation then you certainly hate Americas interventionist foreign policy going back to the early 1800s.
2 /3. Im just calling the kettle black ed. If anybody should be overly sensitive to whole groups of people being marginalized and reviled (by governments and societies) over traits they are born with it should 100% be Jews, Kurds and American blacks. The fact you conveniently forget the historical hardships American blacks (maybe ur relatives?) went thru so you can hate on Ukranians of Russian origin is a textbook example of liberal duplicity. Your brain is doing mental gymnastics on an Olympic level (quiz: who created the Olympic logo?)
4. Historically Ukraine was always Russia unless you want to go so far back that Germany was Germania and France was Gaul ... Lookup Novorossiya - I suspect thats the swath of "Ukraine" Russia is going to liberate from the west. Wealthy, independent republics of chiefly Russian people (and some Greeks and Jews). Meanwhile the lump of Ukraine left for their hungry western "buddies" will instead be a welfare state burden for the UN. Which means the EU will continue to snub and NATO will pass on.
5. My lifestyle choice is Im a ho and I like bigger dicks - I dont give a fuck about race. Black guys on average have bigger dicks, so I give them more attention but I fuck anybody Im attracted to. However when I see an ignorant supremacist promoting cultural segregation Im gonna check them - and if that person is black, I'm gonna remind them that people who shared their race were in that same boat not too long ago so maybe they should pull a page out of the Bible and treat others as they'd like to be treated themselves.

Do some research and get back to me and lets have a REAL conversation about Ukraine
Wow, someone is triggered. Was it something I said? You seemed to have doubled down on your white supremacist mindset and double talk. What makes you think you can have any insight on me beyond what you see?
So now you want to tell us that Russia is 'freeing' it's cultural brethren from an oppressive Ukrainian government?
Yesterday it was Nazis in Ukraine that Russia was fighting (though the Ukrainian President is part Jewish).
The day before, it was Ukraine was committing terrorist acts against Russia.
Before that, and today, you are saying that Ukraine doesn't exist as a separate nation, and Russia has a right to it.
- by the way, think of the many countries in Central and South America that share a culture, language and people, yet no one is claiming territory over a sovereign neighbor.
There is this thing called treaties and agreements, you and other Russians should study. All Russian had to do was negotiate safe and open passage for their cultural Ukrainians. If Ukraine used f.orce, then the world would see the monsters that you say they are.
Instead, Russia ignored international law and agreements, invaded a sovereign nation and begin s.hooting the place up. Not a good look.

As far as having a 'real' conversation with you, I don't respect you enough to go further than this. You're dishonest and it's become a game of catching rhetorical bullshit, which you're losing, instead of geo-politics.

In 1963 America discovered that Castro had put soviet mobile launchers in Cuba that were nuclear capable - our response was going to be to nuke or invade Cuba until cooler heads prevailed and Kennedy set up a naval blockade of the island until a backroom deal was made with the USSR that deescalated the crisis - then the US embargoed the hell out of Cuba, cutting them out of trading with any western markets to this day. That was how seriously we took the threat of a hostile country having the potential of striking us with nukes 90miles from our nearest border (Key West) we effectively have deprived a sovereign nnationand uts people from advancing or even sustaining itself for the last 60 years...
Yet America is "aghast" when Russia defends itself from future military threats trying to take foothold in neighboring countries? (Anybody remember Georgia???)

There is no "Ukraine" that does not involve Russia and since the coup of 2014, Ukraine has existed in name only.

For me, the confrontation between west and east it's like a battle of urine and *******. Rough but this is the shortest explanation that works for me. Everything is much worse, there is no good and bad. For me, America, China is no better. The intervention and reaction of third countries is just outside noise. I don't attach that much importance to it. For me, this is a separate issue. There has always been a threat from third countries for Russia, this is a reality and there is nothing special here. It is very easy for a primate to explain that there is a powerful primate come and will ******* you. We are warlike creatures and it's easy to manipulate. But the danger is exaggerated. With the same success, you need to fight everything and everyone. what is so terrible about death, if you assumed that perhaps they would come to you? It's easier for everyone to preemptively ******* each other, and then say: 'Well, he would have attacked me tomorrow.' I do not think that Russia should have bothered about this. And I think that the reason is the personal ambitions of specific people, and not a real threat. In my opinion, the hypothetical threat of attack is not even worth such a close discussion.
Next operation in Europe, Kazakhstan, China, somewhere else? Inside itself the country? All against all in the end? Even in the event of a complete capture of Ukraine, the threat will be higher than before the war. It's already a reality
I definitely believe that you need to defend yourself, guard your citizens and borders, and this is not self-defense, with the same success you can attack any country and drown in a war, you can literally justify any war. You're talking about some hypothetical threat that could come from literally anywhere. This whole story is the height of stupidity, senile grandfathers. You and I look at the situation quite differently. It was necessary to build a strong economy, strengthen the country, engage in the production of teapots, chips, cars, strengthen the social institution... None of this was done. There are only loyalists on the ground, incompetent, unfit people. The basis of the regime is loyalty and natural resources. no one would then flirt with the West.

I don't look at Americans in any special way because of what happened or what is happening in the world. Although some stared, even in Asia.(There are few of them and they are stupid people) I have no idea what they americans can do with it. Vote? it doesn't work like that. Therefore, many Americans, Europeans themselves live in Asia and talk about how crazy the world is. that's right, he's insane. I have friend from USA and he learns Russian every day. and look at thit thread. Intresting how different peoples

I really am not particularly interested in discussing this, because we are in different planes and we understand it in completely different ways. I have a lot of those with whom I can do this, but it's almost useless. it's my mood.
For me, your logic is a dead end. We will live in the horrors of war
For me, you are just stuck in the context of geopolitical, military scenarios. You just need to get off the "football field", nothing happens in the world that would gnaw each other's throats from scratch. We must move from a position of humanism. okay:(

Last edited:
Back