Why I don’t vote for Donkeys

I fell for the avatar also until I started putting the comments together......
says she is a teacher.....remembers the end of Viet Nam...and the Jim Jones thing...that would put her in her 50's at least...…...now says she lives outside the US.....keeps trashing the Dems while praising trump.....ashamed to admit it?..........and says she is 3rd party....is she a citizen or not?...talks about the uk elections and them being an indicator for the US...……...I would not be surprised if "she" had a dick!......like the Indians used to say...."she speaks with forked tongue".....guess we will soon see another thread....everytime there are posts she doesn't like she creates a new thread
Big accusations there @subhub174014 . Not sure about @Angelyn's gender, where @Angelyn resides, or whether or not if @Angelyn is an American? I'll let @Angelyn sort that out if @Angelyn decides to speak openly about it. Politically I'd suspect @Angelyn is another opponent of yours especially how she speaks of "Dem Ass"es :ROFLMAO: ?

I hope someone in the Republican side steals that quote, "Dem Ass"es. Has a nice ring to it does it not? 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Courtesy of @Angelyn:

Last edited:
Big accusations there @subhub174014 . Not sure about @Angelyn's gender, where @Angelyn resides, or whether or not if @Angelyn is an American? I'll let @Angelyn sort that out if @Angelyn decides to speak openly about it. Politically I'd suspect @Angelyn is another opponent of yours especially how she speaks of "Dem Ass"es :ROFLMAO: ?

I hope someone in the Republican side steals that quote, "Dem Ass"es. Has a nice ring to it does it not? 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Courtesy of @Angelyn:

just going off her past statements....she remembered as a little girl Viet Nam......and how sad the Jim Jones thing was...……..that puts her at an age that doesn't match the pic...….could go with other comments.....but you get the jist of it...….just don't think she is what she claims to be.....yes a trump supporter although says not.....but comments just place doubt.....not that I care really....I just have this thing about an avatar being something and …..well anyway......and for those that want to bring it up....mine I consider humous!

even though I think she is trump supporter....and says she isn't......never said anything harsh to me....so I just answer the posts
….I may be a littlr "gruff" never take the trump comments lightly

Last edited:
I expressed the view some time ago that impeachment would not be a good idea.

Trump is now more popular than ever. His party has closed ranks. The democrats have all but collapsed in disarray. I can't even call what happened in Iowa 'democratic'. It certainly looks less democratic than the electoral college that the democrats have been attacking for the past few years.

I am not a Republican. This does not make me happy. As much as I dislike the democrats, I really want them to bring forward a good leader. Doesn't even have to be half as good as FDR or JFK. But the way things are going, it's going to be a Trump victory again. And if Trump wins with a bigger mandate (more votes, numerically and proportionately, not just in the electoral college), he's going to be unstoppable.

I expressed the view some time ago that impeachment would not be a good idea.

Trump is now more popular than ever. His party has closed ranks. The democrats have all but collapsed in disarray. I can't even call what happened in Iowa 'democratic'. It certainly looks less democratic than the electoral college that the democrats have been attacking for the past few years.

I am not a Republican. This does not make me happy. As much as I dislike the democrats, I really want them to bring forward a good leader. Doesn't even have to be half as good as FDR or JFK. But the way things are going, it's going to be a Trump victory again. And if Trump wins with a bigger mandate (more votes, numerically and proportionately, not just in the electoral college), he's going to be unstoppable.

opinions again.....and for someone who is not a republican...…..if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...……….hell even the title of the thread says it all

dems in disarray?...….how so?...because the right cowed to him and refused to follow the constitution?....and some regretting it already

what happened in Iowa......damn I swear I have heard of other computers going down....but this is all a ploy by the dems to destroy the dems....that's trump logic!

trump...... after the right giving him a free pass to do what he wants....is unstoppable right now...…..and like any primary in history for either party....the candidates pick on and try to destroy the other...….just have to wait and see who emerges....there are a couple that could give trump a run for his money....so maybe you wouldn't have to say one thing and then say another......you can committee to one thing...…...instead of trying to play head games with some on here....most trumpies are very weak minded as it is......and your lack of commitment...could place you in that catagory

Which Dem bozo will face President Trump is kinda irrelevant - Democrat party looking like a bunch of whining vindictive fools now.

I enjoyed this thread. I wish more people could approach these ideas with a more open mind. @Angelyn brought up so many good points, and got flamed for most of them. Despite expressing her distaste for corporatism and the greedy policies of the Republicans, her criticism of Democrats' lack of self-awareness gets her labeled as a "trumpie" by the left. Yet her left-leaning ideals that promote academics more than corporatism and unfettered capitalism get her called a communist. Is it any wonder why she might feel a bit disenfranchised by the two party system?

From there, it's pretty easy to see which side responded to her with more animosity here. The liberals here apparently think anyone critical of any Democrat is automatically a "trumpie," so apparently some of her opinions on which camp has been more hostile to her as a third party voter have at least a little merit, no? She may not have liked the same candidate you did, but she didn't even begrudgingly settle for Trump as what she may or may not have seen as the lesser of two evils, she literally voted for the Green party, possibly the farthest thing from Trumpism. And which side pounced on her here? Was it the Republicans, saying "I could understand if you went libertarian, but JILL STEIN? You filthy communist!" No, it was absolutely the lefties.

When I opened this thread, I didn't even notice the dates of the posts I was reading. It's funny how accurate @Angelyn 's assertions about electability and the general direction of the Democratic party have come to pass. I'd say much of her assessment had been spot on. I don't particularly agree with the Stepford comments or her position on transgendered people, but that's probably because I don't have her experiences as a woman, and she may not relate to my position as a person with multiple trans friends who are the farthest thing from fetishists or drag queens, and have had to deal with real harassment and intimidation. But my opinions, while informed be different things, are no more or less valid than hers.

I was very involved politically and a major activist for a long time. I've been a delegate for multiple Dem candidates, and was an elected Precinct Committee Person for the Democratic party. This has made it difficult for me to try to make a point without immediately being dismissed as a "libtard" (or a Dem Ass to borrow the term used in this thread), but I was so disheartened by what I saw the party doing while trying to be a part of it and represent people who share my values, I've become an independent voter again. I find myself liking most Democratic platform ideas, and routinely disappointed by the party's wholesale inability to compromise or even converse with civility when people disagree with them. So I can think Trump is the most damaging president we've ever had, and Republicans have put party before country in falling all over themselves to enable his petulance and contempt for order and decorum, and still be considered a lost soul by Democrats for thinking that their blindness to their own hypocrisy and dismissive, peachy behavior are causing real damage to any chance we have at becoming a healthier, more unified and accepting nation. I suspect there are a lot of policies @Angelyn and I disagree on, but I suspect we'd be able to have a far more civil and productive conversation than I'd be able to have with @subhub174014 and others who beat the Dem drum as hard as (or harder than) some of these hardcore Trump supporters beat theirs. The moment you become fanatical in your support for one party or your opposition to the other is the moment you stop making sense to anyone who isn't just like you. And this country is made up of far more than one or two types of people.

Last edited:
I enjoyed this thread
of course you did....being anti dem

@Angelyn brought up so many good points, and got flamed for most of them
well if you take the time to look she has several threads....all with opposing views so which one is the one she supports....but then if you had carried on any conversations with her over time you would see she is not all she seems to be to begin with right on down to her avatar

Despite expressing her distaste for corporatism and the greedy policies of the Republicans, her criticism of Democrats' lack of self-awareness gets her labeled as a "trumpie" by the left.
see there...which side is she on....I don't think anyone really called her a trumpie….more of a phoney….she is probably older than you and I put together....and yet comes off as...….if you can't be honest about a few basic things.....hard to take you serious on anything else

I won't go into the rest of your conversation since you jumped right into the middle apparently you didn't know anything about.....be anything you want as long as you are honest about it...other wise no one going to buy anything you are peddling

I will put a little 'stick-it" on my bedpost with your remarks and read them before I go to bed....but still doubt I would lose any sleep over your comments

Last edited:
I enjoyed this thread. I wish more people could approach these ideas with a more open mind. @Angelyn brought up so many good points, and got flamed for most of them. Despite expressing her distaste for corporatism and the greedy policies of the Republicans, her criticism of Democrats' lack of self-awareness gets her labeled as a "trumpie" by the left. Yet her left-leaning ideals that promote academics more than corporatism and unfettered capitalism get her called a communist. Is it any wonder why she might feel a bit disenfranchised by the two party system?

I never got the impression she was especially left-leaning. More like radical centrist with a mix of anti-establishment.

Back