White Lady in a Black Bar

I’ve done this before with white women. One in particular I would make dress up like a slut and bring her to a bar deep in the hood. She’d be the only white woman there, other brothas would dap me up, she got lots of stares, would get pounced on like a wounded gazelle anytime I went to the bathroom.

Fucked her brains out afterwards while telling her she’s a black cock whore and how I should have invited one of the brothas there to spit roast her.

The ocean of testosterone that flows like this is the most addictive substance I've done. Exactly this, and it promotes unity and 1 love, putting a dick in racism one load at a time, then another almost immediately b/c multiples can happen, or did for us.

i've done this a thousand times or more; singly or w/a group of other white women or w/a black king or a group of black kings. started going to north carolina juke joints when i was young & always had fun & always found what i was looking for. i always had a great time.i never had a bad experience but i can certainly imagine things getting out of hand...just never happened w/me.

& really, to the point, it was a good time, just like going to any bar.
* except with much better music, real people, location (at my favorite spot back in the day; only man I ever saw in there who could pass for white if he had to was me ... it really set the grown n sexy tone on 1st and 2nd dates especially

I've been to the Bahamas several times and have been a few places I was the only white woman. a couple of times my friends pointed out that every man was staring at me, and one time a friend made me leave because they thought it could become a problem. It was sexy af. Bahamian men are hot af. O never went for a stranger but I did have a regular fuck for when I was on island. Good times lol

Love your pics, we have a regular bull but haven't had the courage to go to an all black bar. We would like to send just the wifey in for 15 minutes and see what happens

Back