white boys are the new girls

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
It's nice to read this. You are absolutely right. I always knew that I was a girl and aspired to it. To deny it is just stupid and self-abuse.

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
Don’t forget middle eastern boys. We belong at your feet as well

It's good to know how it will be when I eventually decide the time is right to become a complete sissy and submit to a Big Black Cock. I would love to feel like that as a Black Man takes my anal virginity and turns me into another Black Cock slut. I am a crossdresser and always feel feminine when I dress and use a Black dildo to stretch my pussyboi hole to prepare for a real Black Fucking. I know it will hurt the first time but reading your comment has encouraged and excited me to continue my quest to be a Black Cock Whore and to enjoy being Black Owned.:lips::blackheart:
After that BNWO will be like a religion for you ;) :qos:

women more likely want some reward and affection from their bulls, White bois like me desire to be feminine want to be submissive and usually only looking to serve and please.

god bless you and other studs like you!

stretch this hole, sir.

Attachments

• IMG_29679.jpg
    IMG_29679.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 82
Back