I am literally ADDICTED to white girls

What you describe certainly doesn't come anywhere near the attachment. And I certainly am not directing the complex towards you. However something akin to it is the first thing that came to mind...
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽.
I've thought of that as well as part of things to investigate about myself because we can't discount any possibility when we are looking for answers to real questions...I'll continue to update! ✨

My girlfriend tells me her bulls all like thin white girls in tight yoga pants ! I know she gets lots of attention from black guys wearing them ! That’s how it all started for her .

Attachments

• IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 23
I'll keep this short and sweet.

I am not addicted to sex. I am addicted to sex with white girls.

Recently we employed two women in the company I'm working in. I was to train them both.

Black woman could be categorized as perfect 10, she worked as a model prior. And I felt absolutely nothing during entire time together. Same for every black girl before.

White woman could be categorized as solid 7, she is your typical girl next door. And I went after her hard right away, compromising my employment (God forbid I'd do anything she didn't liked or allowed, but I was pretty straight forward and she was a little embarrassed at first. I'm taking her out tomorrow night so it worked.)

I have always dated white girls only. I only ever think about white girls. Sex with white girls is only thing that turns me on.

Is there a name for this condition / addiction, when you are attracted not only to sex but race exclusively also?

I'd sincerely like to know.
Why do you think it's a condition? Seems like just an example of you exercising your right of preference. Just like food, movies, or whatever, we all have a strong preference to one over the other. On flipside to you liking only white women, the same can be said for some women that only want black men.

Back