When is your BBC Bull not dominant enough?

Vanasiancpl

Couple
From
Canada
Seems like we are having that problem now. Mrs. V's BBC bull lives in another town and we visit occasionally with him and play in a hotel. However, he is really a gentleman and very respectful to Mrs. V. At our last meeting for dinner, he sat next to her and stroke her bare thighs as she was was wearing a skimpy pair of shorts. He commended on how soft her skin was. But then his hand was not constantly on her thighs, and he did not attempt to move his hand up higher towards her pussy. Also, I had to encourage him to play with her titties. We were sitting at a table completely hidden from view from the rest of the restaurant. So there was almost no possibility of being caught.

Mrs. V likes to be dominated in bed. ****** fed cock, and throat fuck until she chokes on it. She also likes her hands held behind her back while get fucked hard doggy style. As well, she likes some name calling and dirty talking during sex. Being told she is an Asian slut for black cock, and being made to beg for it is something she enjoys. The bull has never done any of this before. After all, he owns her pussy and can do whatever he wants to it. We are not talking about a rough, disrespectful, thug. But its a little frustrating, when its not really Bull like behaviour.

Not sure whether we should have a talk with him about it. Or even if he can up the dominant part a couple of notches. Might be something he is not interested in doing.

Seems like we are having that problem now. Mrs. V's BBC bull lives in another town and we visit occasionally with him and play in a hotel. However, he is really a gentleman and very respectful to Mrs. V. At our last meeting for dinner, he sat next to her and stroke her bare thighs as she was was wearing a skimpy pair of shorts. He commended on how soft her skin was. But then his hand was not constantly on her thighs, and he did not attempt to move his hand up higher towards her pussy. Also, I had to encourage him to play with her titties. We were sitting at a table completely hidden from view from the rest of the restaurant. So there was almost no possibility of being caught.

Mrs. V likes to be dominated in bed. ****** fed cock, and throat fuck until she chokes on it. She also likes her hands held behind her back while get fucked hard doggy style. As well, she likes some name calling and dirty talking during sex. Being told she is an Asian slut for black cock, and being made to beg for it is something she enjoys. The bull has never done any of this before. After all, he owns her pussy and can do whatever he wants to it. We are not talking about a rough, disrespectful, thug. But its a little frustrating, when its not really Bull like behaviour.

Not sure whether we should have a talk with him about it. Or even if he can up the dominant part a couple of notches. Might be something he is not interested in doing.
Rough sex is a skill a dominant alpha BBC Bull would have and that's not every Bull. If you wanted all of those things then that what you advertise for in your add. "Looking for a dominant BBC Bull who is into rough sex"!

Now if you didn't require that or ask for it before you met him then requiring it after the fact is would not be a nice thing to do. If you did require it from the beginning but you are not getting that outcome then yes you definitely need to talk to him. If you didn't require it at the beginning then the only way to salvage what you clearly really want is to teach the Bull to do exactly what it is you want. It's not the sexiest thing but it's better than firing the Bull and having no Bull.

If you decide that you don't want your wife to train the Bull then find a replacement with the right skills and faze out the old Bull.

You need to met him on his own..(not with your wife).. and then let him know what you are looking for. He may simply be too much of a gentleman to initiate on his own, but once her hears if from you he may get into the roll of bull/master, and enjoy it!! Of course, as you say he may not be looking for that himself.. and everyone can part ways friends.

Rough sex is a skill a dominant alpha BBC Bull would have and that's not every Bull. If you wanted all of those things then that what you advertise for in your add. "Looking for a dominant BBC Bull who is into rough sex"!

Now if you didn't require that or ask for it before you met him then requiring it after the fact is would not be a nice thing to do. If you did require it from the beginning but you are not getting that outcome then yes you definitely need to talk to him. If you didn't require it at the beginning then the only way to salvage what you clearly really want is to teach the Bull to do exactly what it is you want. It's not the sexiest thing but it's better than firing the Bull and having no Bull.

If you decide that you don't want your wife to train the Bull then find a replacement with the right skills and faze out the old Bull.
Thanks for the feedback. I think that is a great idea. I need to do that with him. It might be that he is too much of a gentleman to do it, in which case we will have to make a decision. But in any case, always remain as friends.

Allow me to speak my mind, if I may. Have you asked yr Mrs. what she would like from her bull? Does she want you to be present while she is with her bull or are you a third wheel trying to fit in? Personally, my wife has a much more pleasurable experience alone with her bull than if I were to be present. Just food for thought.

Well I guess she's a real BBC slut.never needing respect

Rough sex and dominance are basically two different things. There is nuance and so one may encompass the other at times. Understand, be able to define, distinguish, and explain exactly what you want so as to avoid disappointment. More personally, I love rough sex but Im situationally selective when doling out dominance as my demeanor generally skews toward being laid back. I get that its not sexy for some ladies to ask or talk about their true sexual desires prior to jumping in bed especially when dealing with someone new. It would save a lot of pain and suffering to talk about it beforehand.

My wife went to a black guys place one evening and we haven't known him long but he had a huge dick and my wife loved how he fucked her. She went fucked him and came home but I could tell she was a little mad. That night in bed we started up and as she was telling me about him fucking her she said after he fucked me I was still wanting some more bbc. My bull asked me if I wanted him to call some of his black friends over with some rock and we can play all night. My wife said her pussy switched and I got flushed immediately. I said no to him because I didn't want him to know what a BBC slut I am. He didn't call his friends and she came home. I told him later she was mad and why he said you can bet I am going to have your wife fucking every ni$$#r dick in this complex

My wife went to a black guys place one evening and we haven't known him long but he had a huge dick and my wife loved how he fucked her. She went fucked him and came home but I could tell she was a little mad. That night in bed we started up and as she was telling me about him fucking her she said after he fucked me I was still wanting some more bbc. My bull asked me if I wanted him to call some of his black friends over with some rock and we can play all night. My wife said her pussy switched and I got flushed immediately. I said no to him because I didn't want him to know what a BBC slut I am. He didn't call his friends and she came home. I told him later she was mad and why he said you can bet I am going to have your wife fucking every ni$$#r dick in this comple

My wife went to a black guys place one evening and we haven't known him long but he had a huge dick and my wife loved how he fucked her. She went fucked him and came home but I could tell she was a little mad. That night in bed we started up and as she was telling me about him fucking her she said after he fucked me I was still wanting some more bbc. My bull asked me if I wanted him to call some of his black friends over with some rock and we can play all night. My wife said her pussy switched and I got flushed immediately. I said no to him because I didn't want him to know what a BBC slut I am. He didn't call his friends and she came home. I told him later she was mad and why he said you can bet I am going to have your wife fucking every ni$$#r dick in this complex
Making money 💰💰 lol

And did he?

Personality is personality. In my sub days, twice I encountered penises that to me, were enormous. In both cases, the men were so ultra gentle. One of them mistook my feigned fear and said "Hey no worries...we can just have a cup of tea together." (correct, not even coffee.)
And finally, my sig other is dom; I am sub. And we just can't do anything with it due to mutual love and respect. In the bedroom, the roles just become too fo rced to be erotic.

And did he?
I don't know if it was all of them but she took care of quite a few. His roommate Toby used her when he got a couple of eight balls. These black guys were younger than us both by 15 or 20 years and wanna be thugs. They would get my wife fucked up and she was willing and able. Being older she felt like she had to be super nasty with those black guys so she would be the first white slut they called for the next party

I don't know if it was all of them but she took care of quite a few. His roommate Toby used her when he got a couple of eight balls. These black guys were younger than us both by 15 or 20 years and wanna be thugs. They would get my wife fucked up and she was willing and able. Being older she felt like she had to be super nasty with those black guys so she would be the first white slut they called for the next party
How nasty?

Back