Wave of Migration to Europe

Why would they be aggressive???
For example people from Syria often goes into trouble. Looking for trouble and provócate. But Never had it with black people. There Smooth. Thats what i mean. Best friend is black and he is totally integrated. He did learn German very fast, work here. Made school. And this are people we Need here in Germany / switzerland. But Not people who Only want to Take the Money and Scam

For example people from Syria often goes into trouble. Looking for trouble and provócate. But Never had it with black people. There Smooth. Thats what i mean. Best friend is black and he is totally integrated. He did learn German very fast, work here. Made school. And this are people we Need here in Germany / switzerland. But Not people who Only want to Take the Money and Scam
Immigration should be very strict and limited to those with needed skills, not economic migrants.

Well, some of you black men are so confusing, too. It is obvious just how much they (whites) desp.ise and h ate you, yet here you allowing them to use you as strong "aggressive" well-endowed pla.ntat_ion bucks to fuck their wives and girlfriends! What gives?
WHAT? LOL! So when black men go and fuck any white man's wife, the white man is actually using her?

WHAT? LOL! So when black men go and fuck any white man's wife, the white man is actually using her?
He isn't using her...they're both getting off on the fact of what he perceives as his middle-class suburban white all-american wife breaking taboo by having raw p_rimitive sex with what they perceive as a big-cocked lower-caste sexual w.i.ldlife. I mean, why travel or fly to a nature reserve when the w.i.ldlife will come to you. And to top it off, the sexual w.ildlife even pays for the cost of their travel to the couple. What could be better.? LOL.

He isn't using her...they're both getting off on the fact of what he perceives as his middle-class suburban white all-american wife breaking taboo by having raw p_rimitive sex with what they perceive as a big-cocked lower-caste sexual w.i.ldlife. I mean, why travel or fly to a nature reserve when the w.i.ldlife will come to you. And to top it off, the sexual w.ildlife even pays for the cost of their travel to the couple. What could be better.? LOL.
Proof?

Prim.imitive Wild.life
Hahaha.....

How do you explain more and more white women preferring to have children and marriages with Black men then? Doesn't that make you inferior on a natural scale?

How do you explain more and more white women preferring to have children and marriages with Black men then? Doesn't that make you inferior on a natural scale?
More and more because it's 2024 and Africa is still an abject failure and they are flocking to the racist white West, thereby more black dick to fuck.

But Black men are preferred....so thus superior right?

If you are "preferred", then why do so many white women and couples hide behind a "lifestyle" before they interact with you??? They don't do this with other races.

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on here, but then again, each party gets what they want from it i.e.

The white wife/girlfriend gets to enjoy the taboo of the raw a_n.i.malis.tic interracial sex

You get to have sex not just with a woman, not just with a white woman, rather you get to have sex with "the white man's woman", a prize. A case of your s.l.a.ve mentality paying you dividends.

And the white husband or boyfriend gets to watch you excitedly "c.h.impin_g" (their word, I'm just quoting) out over his white wife, and he often photographs or videos the intense experience for future enjoyment.

Don't think you aren't being played here.

Last edited:
If you are "preferred", then why do so many white women and couples hide behind a "lifestyle" before they interact with you??? They don't do this with other races.

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on here, but then again, each party gets what they want from it i.e.

The white wife/girlfriend gets to enjoy the taboo of the raw a_n.i.malis.tic interracial sex

You get to have sex not just with a woman, not just with a white woman, rather you get to have sex with "the white man's woman", a prize. A case of your s.l.a.ve mentality paying you dividends.

And the white husband or boyfriend gets to watch you excitedly c.h.impin_g out over his white wife, and he often photographs or videos the intense experience for future enjoyment.

I don't agree with this. We all have different motives for being in the lifestyle.

And the white husband or boyfriend gets to watch you excitedly c.h.impin_g out over his white wife, and he often photographs or videos the intense experience for future enjoyment.

This is what you tell yourself to justify your lack of masculinity. White women want children with Black men more and more. That's evolution, the better group having more children. Africans have average of 5 ******* each, white people have 1. It's not rocket science....LMAO

This is what you tell yourself to justify your lack of masculinity. White women want children with Black men more and more. That's evolution, the better group having more children. Africans have average of 5 ******* each, white people have 1. It's not rocket science....LMAO
Surprise, surprise...I'm not white. And you seem to base your self-esteem around what white women think of you and your ability to access them.

Last edited:
They'll be white

soo doesn't that mean white people are the best because black guys fantasize about white women too? I don't think you understand science :p The reason I am white in the first place is because both of my parents are
You prefer Black men. You will likely breed with a Black man. You see white boys as inferior. Basic evolution.

Actually most white women still date white men! This fetish isn't normal real life or whatever :/

While that's true (my current boyfriend is also white) don't you think that mass immigration is a good thing if you're into this?

By the way, I'm so proud of you for finally embracing this new lifestyle!

Back