Europe: is it changing with immigration and refugees?

Hi. I am from a part of Europe where there are very, very few people from Africa or Middle East. I'm wondering if people sense that other parts of europe are visible changing in the last years? I wonder what more I could do to support refugee or accelerate process of changing demographics?
Keep voting for your politicians, it is going to happen. Europe belongs to the African and Arab.

In Canada i as a white male will become a member of a visible minority around the 1st of June 2023 according to Statistics Canada. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just a reality. Not many Canadians know this. It’s just that on many government forms there is a question that asks if you are native or

In Canada i as a white male will become a member of a visible minority around the 1st of June 2023 according to Statistics Canada. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just a reality. Not many Canadians know this. It’s just that on many government forms there is a question that asks if you are native or a member of a visible minority.
They killed all the indigenous ppl and said it was a empty country, its not in Europe even. Sorry to be the one to say I don't think your indigenous to Canada a land for White race only lmao

Back