Wave of Migration to Europe

I'm against immigration because of safety issues :/ So that's a wrong assumption about me you've made

But you want Black dick and prefer Black men. By fucking a Black bull while your white husband watches you instinctively have preferred a Black man vs your white cuck. Where will Black men come from, thin air? LMAO!

But you want Black dick and prefer Black men. By fucking a Black bull while your white husband watches you instinctively have preferred a Black man vs your white cuck. Where will Black men come from, thin air? LMAO!
That sounds like there's a lot of assumptions in this sort of logic. I'm sorry but it doesn't really make a lot of sense if you need to make soo many assumptions like that :/

Also I'd prefer a safe society!

While that's true (my current boyfriend is also white) don't you think that mass immigration is a good thing if you're into this?

By the way, I'm so proud of you for finally embracing this new lifestyle!
No reason for mass immigration, especially when the overwhelming majority are economic migrants. When they enter illegally with designer clothes, fresh hair cuts, bling and smartphones but without identification you immediately take them into custody, fingerprint and give dna test. Whatever region is most dominant is where you send them back.

It seems many countries don't treat illegal imigration with the same amount of seriousness.
Although many ARE running from tyrant governments & out-of-control gangs, a lot are simply running from their legal systems.
They come into a country, illegally, they don't have a desire to learn the native language, follow the laws of the country, get innoculated from diseases, run up costs associated with their illnesses, crimes, etc ... when it gets too much they disappear back into the population or to another country.
That's the MAIN BIG ISSUE with illegals entering other countries.

It seems many countries don't treat illegal imigration with the same amount of seriousness.
Although many ARE running from tyrant governments & out-of-control gangs, a lot are simply running from their legal systems.
They come into a country, illegally, they don't have a desire to learn the native language, follow the laws of the country, get innoculated from diseases, run up costs associated with their illnesses, crimes, etc ... when it gets too much they disappear back into the population or to another country.
That's the MAIN BIG ISSUE with illegals entering other countries.
Time to lock the doors. Period!

Back