TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

...the coming ARMY of IRS agents shows what you insidious Dems are up to - CLEAR as CRYSTAL.
push the lie when the truth is not with you...

The new legislation includes roughly $78 billion for the IRS to be phased in over 10 years. A Treasury Department report from May 2021 estimated that such an investment would enable the agency to hire roughly 87,000 employees by 2031. But most of those hires would not be Internal Revenue agents, and wouldn’t be new positions.

According to a Treasury Department official, the funds would cover a wide range of positions including IT technicians and taxpayer services support staff, as well as experienced auditors who would be largely tasked with cracking down on corporate and high-income tax evaders.

“It is wholly inaccurate to describe any of these resources as being about increasing audit scrutiny of the middle class or small businesses,” Natasha Sarin, a counselor for tax policy and implementation at the Treasury Department, tells TIME.

At the same time, more than half of the agency’s current employees are eligible for retirement and are expected to leave the agency within the next five years. “There’s a big wave of attrition that’s coming and a lot of these resources are just about filling those positions,” says Sarin, an economist who has studied tax avoidance extensively and who was tapped by the Biden administration to beef up the IRS’s auditing power

Here’s an idea I hope that comes up after the midterms - how bout we defund the Deep State.

Defund the FBI and the IRS

Refund the regular constabulary and stop the rampant crime ye Dems have wrought.
OK. But we do it when Republicans have control of Congress and the White House.
Let the fall out be on your watch - if the American people let you get that kind of control again.

Now document your words with PROOF, that's all you need to do, show your SOURCE!
Can't do that, can you FOOL ... Show us the documentation source that said 13 million illegals voted ... we'll just wait right here, ok?

View attachment 5317409
Watch 2000 mules that's all the proof. Libtards are good at hiding with oh show me the documents thsts just typical libtard bullshit, all the while you fuck wads bash trump, with your Russian collusion hoax, fake impeachment, all fake just a bunch if know nothings fake

HOT OFF THE PRESS, FOLKS ... DONALD TRUMP PLEAS THE FIFTH in NY COURT

Former President Donald Trump announced that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights during his Wednesday deposition with New York Attorney General Letitia James' office in a reversal from the stance he took nearly six years ago when he was running for the presidency.

In a statement made Wednesday, just an hour after Trump arrived at James' headquarters in New York City, the former president said, "I once asked, 'If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?' Now I know the answer to that question."

"When your family, your company and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors and the Fake News Media, you have no choice," Trump said. "Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he added.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump had blasted aides of his former opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton, for pleading the Fifth in the probe of her use of a private email server. "So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump told the crowd at an Iowa rally in September 2016.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

POSTER'S Note: I can't continue this post as I'm laughing so damn hard I have tears in my eyes. You folks will have to just go read the entire link for yourselves ... there's much, much more.

pic_KARMA-3-1.jpg ................ pic_Handcuffs3.jpg

Last edited:
HOT OFF THE PRESS, FOLKS ... DONALD TRUMP PLEAS THE FIFTH in NY COURT

Former President Donald Trump announced that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights during his Wednesday deposition with New York Attorney General Letitia James' office in a reversal from the stance he took nearly six years ago when he was running for the presidency.

In a statement made Wednesday, just an hour after Trump arrived at James' headquarters in New York City, the former president said, "I once asked, 'If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?' Now I know the answer to that question."

"When your family, your company and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors and the Fake News Media, you have no choice," Trump said. "Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he added.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump had blasted aides of his former opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton, for pleading the Fifth in the probe of her use of a private email server. "So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump told the crowd at an Iowa rally in September 2016.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

POSTER'S Note: I can't continue here as I'm laughing so damn hard I have tears in my eyes. You folks will have to just go read the entire link for yourselves ... there's much, much more.

View attachment 5319087 ................ View attachment 5319086
You know that's a civil case, right?

You know that's a civil case, right?
"You can take the fifth in a deposition if it incriminates you in a crime. Inferences can be drawn from you refusing to answer the questions. The area is very technical and is the subject of much scholarly debate. It is not something that you should invoke lightly, but you also do not want to incriminate yourself in a crime."​
..... and THAT'S what the explanation to the Law states.​

Last edited:
"You can take the fifth in a deposition if it incriminates you in a crime. Inferences can be drawn from you refusing to answer the questions. The area is very technical and is the subject of much scholarly debate. It is not something that you should invoke lightly, but you also do not want to incriminate yourself in a crime."​
..... and THAT'S what the Law States​
You know the case is a civil case, right?

You know the case is a civil case, right?
READ the ARTICLE and pic_TalkToTheHAND.jpg

You can plead the Fifth, as any answer you give in the civil case could later be used against you in a criminal trial. But unlike a criminal case, in a civil lawsuit the judge can draw certain adverse inferences against you if you invoke Fifth Amendment privilege, which Trump did.
He explained why he plead the fifth ... did you even LOOK at the article?

Trump knows he only has two options, tell a LIE or plea the 5th. He definitely won't admit to a crime.

Last edited:
READ the ARTICLE and View attachment 5319159

You can plead the Fifth, as any answer you give in the civil case could later be used against you in a criminal trial. But unlike a criminal case, in a civil lawsuit the judge can draw certain adverse inferences against you if you invoke Fifth Amendment privilege, which Trump did.
He explained why he plead the fifth ... did you even LOOK at the article?

Trump knows he only has two options, tell a LIE or plea the 5th. He definitely won't admit to a crime.
You know it's a civil case, right?

Back