Too many fakes

BlondCaHotWife

Couple
Real Person
We are a real couple, who enjoy adding others (especially well hung men for her) to our sex lives. Sadly it seems that far too many on these sites are fakes, frauds or flat out full of *******. We do not understand the thrill of setting up a date and no showing. Sadly, we might have to end our association with sites like this. The disappointment is not worth it. #fuckthefakes

We are a real couple, who enjoy adding others (especially well hung men for her) to our sex lives. Sadly it seems that far too many on these sites are fakes, frauds or flat out full of *******. We do not understand the thrill of setting up a date and no showing. Sadly, we might have to end our association with sites like this. The disappointment is not worth it. #fuckthefakes
You are a real paid members or just video verified? … I’ve been reading so many complains and disappointments about this site from other verified members ,In your opinion what can you tell me about your experience that makes feel that way?

I feel ya bro! A majority of the couples I interact with are frauds that are a waste of breath and words let alone time spent on going nowhere but a tower of lies. Grown ass people acting as juvenile as elementary students who act clueless to knowing how to be real and transparent. Instead they hide behind pictures and a false narrative disguised as a profile. Acting as scared and terrified like the women who watch lifetime so much that they are scared of life because of lifetime 🤣 I wish I could sneak up and hit em from behind with a bag of quarters and then walk over him after they fall, pissing on them while they're ******* still 😂 I hate wasting time knowing that I never get it back.

I'm sorry you have dealt with flakey people who were wasting your time and i can also understand your frustration of it also.

My experience with other couples has been really good so far since we established healthy communication and followed through in the end.

Hopefully you'll meet the right kind of people who won't waste your time 🙏🏾💯.

TL;DR - People who deserve your time/effort are willing to prove it...quickly.

My admittedly unsolicited advice is to limit two things: the people you talk to and the time/effort you put into each person.

Many verified people don't give unverified people the time of day. I'm not sure if I agree with such a blanket approach, but I certainly understand it. If I have a way to quickly determine whether someone is who they say they are, then I might be more allowing.

That 'quickly' thing brings me to my other point. People who want to meet will make it known. They don't beat around the bush or comment/message endlessly. They don't talk about "taking their time" or "easing into it" or "getting comfortable". Of all the women I've met in the lifestyle online, I've shared more than 10 messages with one of them. Everyone else - including my current partner - got right to business.

That old saying "he who hesitates is lost"...if they hesitate, lose them. Don't put real effort, time, or emotion into anyone until/unless they deserve it - and that shouldn't be until after a meet anyway. If you're talk to them enough to feel any emotion, you've probably talked to them for too long. There are too many options online to entertain anyone that's not racing to the front of the line with their actions. If they're not talking time and place within a week, drop them. People who want to meet will talk about meeting.

Flakes, though...whew. A verified person told me she wanted to see me after I told her about wasting my time on an unverified person. I was 10 minutes away from getting my plane ticket and she ghosted. Spider sense said to not buy the ticket. Good thing I listened. I asked her about it and she laughed it off. That experience - and oddly enough, the one with the one woman I shared more than 10 messages with - were the only flake experiences I had. She flaked on me five times (we finally got together the sixth time, and let me just say I'd have had to replace my seats if they weren't leather). Only thing I can say re: flakes is to have a backup plan ready. It doesn't have to be fun-related, of course...but have a Plan B.

People who want to get down to business...will simply get down to business.

we are a real female lead relationship couple. we both get on this site and post. we always say who's posting. me, sasha or anthony, my hubby. nothing fake, we haven't met anyone on this site and aren't necessarily looking to do so. we have our "special friends" already. but may choose to meet someone if we feel the urge/need/change. S

I am sorry you had a bad experience and I can feel your pain. A few times I had dates set up and usually in the days leading to the meet, the couples would either make extravagant and strange excuses why they couldn't meet or just flat out drop off all contact. I kinda wish people would be more honest on here about what they are really looking for even if they are more into the fantasy or thrill of meeting someone and not wasting others' time who actually want to meet.

Last edited:
Recently, i had a bad experience from a couple that was taking a vacation and wanted me to come down to the resort they were staying at.

I went to the resort the couple was staying at and it was about an hour from where i am and it was difficult keeping in contact and communicating with them since they barely responded to my messages and they asked how big i was and i told them that i don't measure myself and let them judge for themselves.

After it was all said and done, they told me that my dick size was a problem since it looked small after i provided some content for them to see and judge for themselves and i ended up driving back to my area a hour away dealing with labor day traffic.

Back