It happens ALL too often

sharingcouple75

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
In this lifestyle, it is a mixed bag. We’ve been fortunate not to have too many no shows. Gangbangs are the exception. Often the 5 person gangbang turns into a 3 some. And that’s fine because we believe everything happens for a reason. My wife (check our media) has an amazing body and is always DTF!

So, when we had a guy (from B2W) reach out to us about a bachelor party …she was like “HELL YES!”. We were going to rent a room (because we are cautious about hidden cameras) and give them the room number. There was going to be 4 black gentleman and 2 white guys. Her two stipulations (no white guys and no married or married the next day guys). She was excited to act as if she was rented entertainment. We talked for days about how she was turned on by acting like a ******* (yet not charging) and letting the white guys watch. She likes putting on a show. She was coming up with things like “the white guys can hold my hair—but that is it!”, and “how are you going to feel with me being a party favor for a bachelor party?”

Well, we don’t know if it was a fake or our rules…but it was crickets. It was a fun few days while we talked about it. Needless to say, she was disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time?! It happens.

So, if you reach out to couples and state you want to play—please be real. Couple, like single guys, are real people with real fantasies and feelings. Women often take it as rejection. Otherwise, just send a message saying “love your media”, or “would your wife like my cock?”

It was a fun story I thought I’d share with the site.

I hear that a lot on here.
About 5 years ago we kinda got into mfm fun with a guy we know. Awkward, scary and very our our normal for us but a huge turn on. We got pretty comfy with him and enjoyed it.
We talked about trying a different guy or maybe a swinger place. Never went to a swinger party but we did place an ad on Craigslist. We got hundreds of responses most with 3 or 4 words like...I'll fuck your wife...or...she like big dicks? with a pic of a guys hard on. Nothing came of it. We joined sls, posted on that site, maybe 10 real responses from guys that could compose a sentence. Nothing came of that.
We met a guy local at an event, became semi friends with him. Invited him to BBQ with other friends, etc. No talk of sex had ever come up at all. One night he was last one at a BBQ deal at our home, he stayed for another d r I n k. One thing led to another and we had a quick mfm with him. We did it with him 2 more times at his place. It was good but he wasn't into me watching. We've seen him at local events and it is VERY awkward to say the least.
Out of town, hotel bar we were chatting with a really cool guy. Wife and me...no thought of any kind of sex play at all. As we d r a n k and visited with him wife quietly asked me if we could invite him to our room. Really caught me off guard. She was really into the guy. She went to bathroom, I took a deep breath and asked him. He was shocked. We ended going to his room. Wife was lit up just right andcstar5ed to kiss him. She was sucking him pretty good. He looked at me and asked me to leave. Buzz ******* to the max. We left.
We kept in touch with our original guy. It's become a semi regular thing, 2 or 3 times a month.
We know what to expect, we look forward to him visiting, we relax and enjoy the sex fun.
Hell yes I'd like to see her with a well built black guy, I'm sure she'd be very into it but it would all have to line up perfectly.

In this lifestyle, it is a mixed bag. We’ve been fortunate not to have too many no shows. Gangbangs are the exception. Often the 5 person gangbang turns into a 3 some. And that’s fine because we believe everything happens for a reason. My wife (check our media) has an amazing body and is always DTF!

So, when we had a guy (from B2W) reach out to us about a bachelor party …she was like “HELL YES!”. We were going to rent a room (because we are cautious about hidden cameras) and give them the room number. There was going to be 4 black gentleman and 2 white guys. Her two stipulations (no white guys and no married or married the next day guys). She was excited to act as if she was rented entertainment. We talked for days about how she was turned on by acting like a ******* (yet not charging) and letting the white guys watch. She likes putting on a show. She was coming up with things like “the white guys can hold my hair—but that is it!”, and “how are you going to feel with me being a party favor for a bachelor party?”

Well, we don’t know if it was a fake or our rules…but it was crickets. It was a fun few days while we talked about it. Needless to say, she was disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time?! It happens.

So, if you reach out to couples and state you want to play—please be real. Couple, like single guys, are real people with real fantasies and feelings. Women often take it as rejection. Otherwise, just send a message saying “love your media”, or “would your wife like my cock?”

It was a fun story I thought I’d share with the site.
Nice story, one of the hazards of swing sites is you have to wade through all the fakes and wannabes but the great thing is when you finally make a quality connection. We are not big swing party goers or swing club gowers but have usually had better luck at them than sites at least for quick action, we have learned to wade through the crap and screen people very closely. It is very disappointing to get excited, cleaned up dressed up and go and be stood up, the excitement is great but the let down can be a bummer for us we always just go home and fuck each other silly and laugh it off. It’s good to know we are not alone in being stood up or played with, our thoughts it is their loss not ours. Thanks for the share

Back