The attention is intense

MisterO

Male
From
DC, US
So, I work in NW Washington DC and I must say, these white women out here are in infiltration mode. It's been sooooooo many white women who have passed me in the street, both young and old, where they'll pass up any guy but...see me and it's 🙂😁😀😃😍🥰 on site. Since I've started to wink at them, whisper "hey" while looking into their eyes, I get an immediate "I wanna fuck you so bad!" look from them followed by a smirk. Tonight on Wisconsin Ave across from the McDonald's, there's an apartment complex right in front of it and a gym below it. Seen this white woman on the treadmill twice when I passed by. Got immediate contact both times yet, the second time I flicked my tongue at her and she just kept watching. I'm even so tempted to walk outside in sweatpants, commando, on a hiking or bike trail so that I can show off my print or worse, get hard purposely and either scare, intimidate, or cause one's crotch to get extremely wet n mushy due to my size. I'm always told "You're so fucking deep!" followed by that loud sticky flatulence and squelching of wetness from each stroke. I'm pretty much done with black women for the majority are either bi/gay/FtM or Only Fans Prostitutes and yet, it never fails.....I always get criticized by those same women. Meanwhile, I'm getting my balls DRAAAAAAINED into a coma by....you guessed it 😉.....these beautiful white women.

Back