Meeting wives at gym

I've met 4 of my steady BF's at the gym, the first was my trainer who introduced me to the others. It was easy to talk to them because of the workouts,which led to more personal discussions which led to us having fun in the bedroom

my gf cucked me on rare occasions.
last week she told me about an handsome guy she met at the gym. she calls him her ''gym crush''
She also told me he keeps flirting with her in an undirected way. Like he stares at her, smile at her and even keep using the same machines just to be around her.
As far as I know he never spoke to her but randomly started following her on IG. One guy who works at the gym told my gf the dude asked what was her name and stuff.
She seems to really enjoy attracting men at the gym, especially when they are good looking men.
I even encouraged her to go speak to him and she loves the idea!

Yup the gym is a good place to be around when you're looking for some fun :p

I've been approached several times at our local gym. If I'm asked a direct question...am I married(yes), would I like to get coffee after(I politely decline). I just go with the flow, I never come right out and say I'm married, but I never lie if asked.
It's a huge ego stroke for me but I've never acted on an invitation of any kind.
I'm the husband.

Back