Russia wtf !?

you have selective memory when it comes to wars and who started them.........and you being from Nigeria should know about different factions trying to take control........so i would guess you are just being an ass and showing your ass
Dont waste your breath. You go and fight for Ukraine. Stop looking for bbc. We dont need the white pussy that much. And all you feminists it's time to show how you are equal to men....

you have selective memory when it comes to wars and who started them.........and you being from Nigeria should know about different factions trying to take control........so i would guess you are just being an ass and showing your ass
We dont threaten our neighbors despite our strength in numbers. Yes there are internal conflicts but the guns were not made in Africa. Many weapons are from NATO after killing Ghaddafi and making the country ungovernable by arming terrorists. We are not racist either. Yes my ass is black. Come and kiss it..

Dont waste your breath. You go and fight for Ukraine. Stop looking for bbc. We dont need the white pussy that much. And all you feminists it's time to show how you are equal to men....

why don't you save your breath for your blow up doll......with thinking like that it is about all you get

naw....you go ahead and kiss it.....your head is already in the area
You mentioned ass and you are obsessed with black dick. It's your duty to lick my black ass. You will soon be a refugee anyway...

why don't you save your breath for your blow up doll......with thinking like that it is about all you get
Blow up dolls are western creations. Sex dolls your new wife as your real wife is out there sucking all the black cocks she can get

You mentioned ass and you are obsessed with black dick. It's your duty to lick my black ass. You will soon be a refugee anyway...

you kept bringing up ass.....so I just took it to mean you either had your head up yours.....or you were looking for a man to fill it.....but for the most part you are just letting your stupidity run amok

you kept bringing up ass.....so I just took it to mean you either had your head up yours.....or you were looking for a man to fill it.....but for the most part you are just letting your stupidity run amok
You are the the sub hubby. You are even below me in anything. Even your wife is your husband...

Exactly...
Walk away like the coward and subhuman that you are.

Top 10 Most Recorded Countries With Highest Kidnappings​

2 Nigeria:

There is a marvelous augmentation in kidnapping rate in Nigeria. Over 1,800 people are kidnapped every year.. Kidnapping in Nigeria does not just target the rich but also the poor and traders. The country is in a dire need to get a strict law enforcement to get rid of this crime.

Nigeria suffers too much bloodshed - Vanguard News

Jan 21, 2018 · Nigeria suffers too much bloodshed By Rev. Fr John Damian Adizie Our beloved country, Nigeria, has gradually become a land flowing with tears and human *******; a land where

'Bloodshed in Nigeria': Fulani Militants ******* 36 ...​

Aug 31, 2021 · 'Bloodshed in Nigeria': Fulani Militants ******* 36 Christians in 30 Days 08-31-2021 Andrea Morris More sad news was reported in Kaduna state, Nigeria after Fulani Islamic

The Jihadist Genocide of Christians in Nigeria Intensifies ...

Oct 10, 2021 · In one area of Plateau State, Fulani terrorists "killed 70 Christians, displaced 30,000 others and burned 500 homes [and 1,000 farms]" in just …

Top 10 Most Recorded Countries With Highest Kidnappings​

2 Nigeria:

There is a marvelous augmentation in kidnapping rate in Nigeria. Over 1,800 people are kidnapped every year.. Kidnapping in Nigeria does not just target the rich but also the poor and traders. The country is in a dire need to get a strict law enforcement to get rid of this crime.
Nigeria's problem is from the West. They like to use narratives to bring nations down. And is as a result of bad governments that are puppets of the West. Every country has challenges. And for your information there is more murders going on in America than any place in the world...

Nigeria is where I have lived all my life. Never seeking any Western country to immigrate to. It's all a narrative to give a dog a name. But no matter what we are not warmongers or stockpilers of weapons of mass *******

You are the one seeking black men to pleasure your wife and I am sure a Nigerian has hit it and you have drank some cum from my brothers. Hahahahahahaha..weak white man cant even control his own wife worrying about a country that is flourishing. Bloodshed in the streets of America and Mexico is more than that of all of Africa combined

Back