Russia wtf !?

Are you guys seeing that's going on in the Ukraine ?
Surely, you're not talking to us folks in the US.
Not that it isn't warrantied, but I'm afraid the US is going to put troops on the ground "again" ... after Biden loudly promised NOT to do it.
If people want to see how an autocrat works and what they'll get putting Trump back in office, THIS is a good example.
Russia's economy is going to gif_CRAP.gif and this is one way how you stimulate an economy when it is ... the old war machine play.

Not that it isn't warrantied, but I'm afraid the US is going to put troops on the ground "again" ... after Biden loudly promised NOT to do it.
If people want to see how an autocrat works and what they'll get putting Trump back in office, THIS is a good example.
Russia's economy is going to View attachment 4854365 and this is one way how you stimulate an economy when it is ... the old war machine play.
That's what I was afraid of :/ you think Putin is serious about those crazy consequences or you think he's bluffing ?

That's what I was afraid of :/ you think Poroshenko is serious about those crazy consequences or you think he's bluffing ?
He's a borderline between sanity & insanity. His country is going bankrupt. Who knows. It wouldn't be good for him if the nukes start flying. Probably be over in a few hours, but Russia's a big country ... it would be devastating for the world.
I do think Biden's taken the "soft touch" to encouraging him to stop with sanctions.
For all its worth, the Soviet people are very upset with P.utin as well.

It's not Russia but white men in general.
World War 1. World War 2. No World War 3. All started by white men who had too much arsenal of mass *******...

It's not Russia but white men in general.
World War 1. World War 2. No World War 3. All started by white men who had too much arsenal of mass *******...
Why don't you google that and show us your sources to that declaration you are making? I believe you blame everything on the white man because you're envious of the white man. You don't have to admit it.
I personally don't think the color of their skin had anything to do with the Big World Wars ... but I'm willing to read your BS as to how you link the two together.

Why don't you google that and show us your sources to that declaration you are making? I believe you blame everything on the white man because you're envious of the white man. You don't have to admit it.
I personally don't think the color of their skin had anything to do with the Big World Wars ... but I'm willing to read your BS as to how you link the two together.
Jealous of white men? God forbid. Same white men who give their wives to multiple men and think it's fun? Which World War has a black man started in your history? Do Africans chase nuclear arsenals? How many resources have you stolen from various tribes? You even have laws where transgender is encouraged and homosexuality advertised as a way to live. You are here looking to read some bs as you call it instead to go and fight in Ukraine for your white brothers who are becoming refugees for no just cause. It was easy to ******* Ghaddafi and many other African leaders but Putin has you all by your balls. Skin color matters when it's time to dodge bullets and choose which refugees have blond hair and blue eyes in order to board a train to safety.
Napoleon- World War 1.
Hitler- World War 2.
Putin- World War 3.
Alfred Nobel- maker of bombs etc....

Napoleon- World War 1.
Hitler- World War 2.
Putin- World War 3.
Ummmm...Napoleon died almost 100 years before World War 1 started.

Alfred Nobel wasn't a bomb maker. He invented dynamite as a safer explosive for mining & construction than nitroglycerin (after his brother was killed in a nitroglycerin accident).

But never let fact and reality get in the way of a good rant....

Ummmm...Napoleon died almost 100 years before World War 1 started.

Alfred Nobel wasn't a bomb maker. He invented dynamite as a safer explosive for mining & construction than nitroglycerin (after his brother was killed in a nitroglycerin accident).

But never let fact and reality get in the way of a good rant...
Your head is in the sand but your white butt is sticking out. Some facts not accurate I accept with Napoleon but at least you get my point.

Jealous of white men? God forbid. Same white men who give their wives to multiple men and think it's fun? Which World War has a black man started in your history? Do Africans chase nuclear arsenals? How many resources have you stolen from various tribes? You even have laws where transgender is encouraged and homosexuality advertised as a way to live. You are here looking to read some bs as you call it instead to go and fight in Ukraine for your white brothers who are becoming refugees for no just cause. It was easy to ******* Ghaddafi and many other African leaders but Putin has you all by your balls. Skin color matters when it's time to dodge bullets and choose which refugees have blond hair and blue eyes in order to board a train to safety.
Napoleon- World War 1.
Hitler- World War 2.
Putin- World War 3.
What an idiot

Russia's economy is going to View attachment 4854365 and this is one way how you stimulate an economy when it is ... the old war machine play.
It's funny how you inject Trump into everything.

You go to Burger King, "I'm sorry sir, but we're out of pickles."

"You see? That's because Trump canceled the vegetable farmer's subsidy in 2018! Damn Trump.!"

You must be as fun to troll in person as you are on here.

We can never fight for Ukraine. We support your cause but leave us out of it. Fight your own war and win your own battles...

Back