QOS Group/Party In Maryland!

Why isnā€™t anyone saying how this gonna happen is it for specific people and being black just isnā€™t enough because Iā€™m verified and still have no information and id love to attend.

Maybe do a little research like everyone else, instead of sending me a private message accusing me of being FAKE, there are plenty on here that know Iā€™m not fake, if you care to look the website is plainly listed at the bottom of the photo

View attachment 3600935
I didnā€™t even call you fake while you being offended I just said was this post just people posting about their fantasies and this didnā€™t exist. I didnā€™t see the website on the bottom of the photo all you had to do was say check the photo no need for all the attitude and putting me on blast when I didnā€™t even call you fake.

I didnā€™t even call you fake while you being offended I just said was this post just people posting about their fantasies and this didnā€™t exist. I didnā€™t see the website on the bottom of the photo all you had to do was say check the photo no need for all the attitude and putting me on blast when I didnā€™t even call you fake.
When I read ā€œIā€™m thinking itā€™s fake and you guys (are) just saying fantasy (and) pretending for the guysā€ I interpret that as meaning you think the event is fake as well as the people talking about it. If that wasnā€™t your intent, it didnā€™t come off sounding that way.

Also, weā€™ve met @MDNurse4BBC and her husband and they are both wonderful people.

makes me want to start one of these in Michigan. great idea and i have to agree MDNurse is seriously one of the hottest bbc qos woman around! can take any size bull

Queen Of Spadez HOLLOWEEN PARTY!

Friday, Oct 30th

10 pm to 3 am

The exact address will be given only to those who rsvp in advance.

Venue Amenities Include:

Ā· 5 Separate play Areas

Ā· Lounge & Dance Area

Ā· Fetish Hang Cuffs, Floggers & Saint Andrew's Cross

Ā· Gloryhole Wall

Ā· Bar Bring your Bottle

Ā· Food Buffet Provided

Ā· Spanking Bench

This event is extremely limited to first come first serve.

DM me for more info!

Attachments

• Octocber 30th Halloween Interracial Party.jpg
    Octocber 30th Halloween Interracial Party.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 216
Just added this sexy hotwife will be attending this Friday's event and is looking for HWP men in decent shape that can pleasure her. Her stamina is out of this world. If you fit the bill guy's feel free to DM me for details. We have limited space so any couples or singles interested feel free to inquire.

Attachments

• IMG-2781.JPG
    IMG-2781.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG-2780.JPG
    IMG-2780.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG-2779.JPG
    IMG-2779.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 191
Queen Of Spadez HOLLOWEEN PARTY!

Friday, Oct 30th

10 pm to 3 am

The exact address will be given only to those who rsvp in advance.

Venue Amenities Include:

Ā· 5 Separate play Areas

Ā· Lounge & Dance Area

Ā· Fetish Hang Cuffs, Floggers & Saint Andrew's Cross

Ā· Gloryhole Wall

Ā· Bar Bring your Bottle

Ā· Food Buffet Provided

Ā· Spanking Bench

This event is extremely limited to first come first serve.

DM me for more info!
Im mad I missed out šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Back