QOS Group/Party In Maryland!

We started a new QOS party/group in Maryland. The name of the party is Interracial Fantasies! We have been doing events for well over 20 plus years now and we have already had about 4 successful IR events. The party is held at a 6 bedroom house in Maryland. We have a huge lounge/ meet and greet area with a bar, buffet, and big screen tv. We have 2 private rooms, 3 large open playrooms, a spanking bench, jacuzzi, saint Andrews cross, Gloryhole wall and lots of sex toys.

If you would like to join us for our next event please feel free to inquire!
Very interested!!

If interested in this event RSVP now we already have 8 Single guys, 3, Single ladies, and 5 Couples. We will limit this one to 25 people. We will be doing temperature checks at the door. If you have a recent Negative Covid-19 test providing that will help your approval process move faster. Again we have limited space approve people will get the link and info to the event.

Attachments

• Interracial Party July 18th.jpg
    Interracial Party July 18th.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 221
If interested in this event RSVP now we already have 8 Single guys, 3, Single ladies, and 5 Couples. We will limit this one to 25 people. We will be doing temperature checks at the door. If you have a recent Negative Covid-19 test providing that will help your approval process move faster. Again we have limited space approve people will get the link and info to the event.
Covid-19 be damned, my Brothas gonna find a way! Salute! Wish I was in DMV

We started a new QOS party/group in Maryland. The name of the party is Interracial Fantasies! We have been doing events for well over 20 plus years now and we have already had about 4 successful IR events. The party is held at a 6 bedroom house in Maryland. We have a huge lounge/ meet and greet area with a bar, buffet, and big screen tv. We have 2 private rooms, 3 large open playrooms, a spanking bench, jacuzzi, saint Andrews cross, Gloryhole wall and lots of sex toys.

If you would like to join us for our next event please feel free to inquire!
Yes let us know

Im down . Im a new orleans local if you need a hand or two during your stay in nola 😈
So sad I will have to miss this one, but we are going to be in New Orleans next week until Sunday, had such a great time at the last one. I guess I’ll just have to find some playmates down in New Orleans 😈

Back