Politics in 2022

This thread had been dead for almost a month. You went back 28 months to June 2019 and dredged up a blkdaur post just to regurgitate your Gish Gallop list for the umpteenth time.

Your first BS claim was that Trump didn't have a plan for health care.

I demonstrated that was BULLSHIT. Within 6 months of taking office his plan had passed the House, but was then killed in the Senate by the Democrat Party Of NO.

FACT....all right here for you if you weren't too lazy to educate yourself: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628/all-actions-without-amendments

Your second BS claim was that Trump didn't cut taxes for the middle class.

I demonstrated that was BULLSHIT. I even listed the changes in each tax bracket. The middle class falls between the old 15% and 33% tax brackets. Show us which one of those did NOT get cut by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 signed into law by President Donald Trump on 12/22/2017.

FACT....all right here for you if you weren't too lazy to educate yourself: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1

Nope, the Gish Gallop technique you use all the time is an informal logical fallacy often used by charlatans in a "debate" as a weak attempt to overwhelm their opposition by slinging more accusations than can be reasonably addressed regardless of their inaccuracy. Why would I bother trying to address each and every one of your Gish Gallop BS claims? Even when you're presented with FACTS clearly showing a claim of yours was complete BS, you lack the maturity to admit it. You simply deny, deflect and denigrate.....as evidenced by your last post.

As I've told you before, I'll reply to any post you make any time I so choose. It's obvious you as many of your liberal heroes wish to silence those who disagree with your mantra. Sorry Stuart the internet isn't a safe space for you.
Damn that truth hurts

Well after the last few weeks anyone but Biden. There is no way anyone can seriously consider this guy as anything but a disaster. He has been wrong time and time again. Christ he cant even answer questions from the press. He actually said the other day "he is not supposed to take questions". Really??? Who is running this administration?

Honestly anyone i would even consider doesnt have a shot at the white house.

Our politicians in this country are a Joke anymore. Its about a career for them more than it is about fixing things at home and doing the right thing for America.
Wonder how you feel about this now lol

Back