Nasty People

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years. I started when it very dangerous and could actually get you killed. As a result I learned to be discreet and very creative. I learned how something as simple as a hair cut could be a rush. I look back at some of the things that I did and don’t know if I was bold, stupid or crazy.
I agree with you ! I started back in 1999 so I know the dangers you’re referring to.

Florida is fucked up and racist state . This doesn’t surprise me at all. Just everyday life of being black . Happens all the time lady . Black people are the most hated but most imitated!
Totally agree, while in the sunshine state we drove through a off interstate town. There were several signs in windows of business including a laundromat NO COLOREDS and they weren't talking about clothing. Racism is alive and well in many places in the USA.

Wow … never heard the phrase “ chimping out “ . It never amaze me anymore. Quite funny .
Hey Man. You said you'd never heard the term c.himping out before. Ironically the first time I saw it was on a thread where you posted a video with Holly Wet Love. Page of 11 of 16 the thread "N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?" The piece of s.hit Changeitt said it on page 14 of 16. Of course Changeitt and KellyandJack are the same t.urd. First time I didn't report it. Second time the t.urds account was deleted. I'm sure the t.urd will be back eventually though. Lol. Actually I'm sure this t.urd is still here. However, not saying the things with its "main account" as it does with its "throw away accounts". What the t.urd says later in the thread is interesting. Talks of iron work, going native, shackles, and such. A laugh a minute read for sure 😉 All the best. Peace.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026-012950.png
    Screenshot_20221026-012950.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20221026-011609-479.png
    Screenshot_20221026-011609-479.png
    614.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20221024-111329-059.png
    Screenshot_20221024-111329-059.png
    407 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
We went on vacation recently to Florida and were surprised at all the Fuck Biden flags and Pro Trump stuff we still saw, plus confederate flags etc, crazy.

We went on vacation recently to Florida and were surprised at all the Fuck Biden flags and Pro Trump stuff we still saw, plus confederate flags etc, crazy.
That's FL and red states for you, and believe it or not, on a site like this, there are members here with redneck attitudes and opinions. Go figure, or try to wrap your head around that. Yah, on a site like this of all places.

I can only understand racism (not agree with) when there is group think and stagnant population movement like the 40,50s
However, there is access to the internet, we can travel to experience different cultures, we can have a discussion with many human beings to realise not to judge a race on a single person’s actions….. and yet some people do.
It’s sad because it robs them of the opportunity to grow instead they become this growing ball of human excrement spreading their ******* everywhere

This is definitely the stupidest, subpar intelligent, race-baiting forum I’ve seen on this site.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I simply reported an incident that happened to me personally. I reported it exactly as I saw it happen. I don't understand how that is "the stupidest, subpar intelligence?" I have no idea what you are talking about when you say 'race-baiting." Is it race baiting when the Karen verbally attacked a black man for simply walking into a private venue that was open to the public? Then again maybe you are talking about the husband getting into a shouting match telling the black man he didn't belong there? Fortunately, security was there immediately and threw out the couple. Otherwise, i was definitely close to be injured in the violence that was about to happen. Fortunately, guns are not allowed in Caliente or I might not have survived to tell the story like so many victims of right-wing violence.

This is happening all over the country and not just to black people. Radicalized Conservatives are involved in mass shootings of Jewish and Asian people. Gay men are also in the deadly sites of Nasty People. Then there are those who joke about an 80-year-old man, Pelosi's husband, being beat with a hammer! I really don't know how you justify taking someone's life over a lie. You cannot claim to be nice people when you support this kind of violence against other human beings?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I simply reported an incident that happened to me personally. I reported it exactly as I saw it happen. I don't understand how that is "the stupidest, subpar intelligence?" I have no idea what you are talking about when you say 'race-baiting." Is it race baiting when the Karen verbally attacked a black man for simply walking into a private venue that was open to the public? Then again maybe you are talking about the husband getting into a shouting match telling the black man he didn't belong there? Fortunately, security was there immediately and threw out the couple. Otherwise, i was definitely close to be injured in the violence that was about to happen. Fortunately, guns are not allowed in Caliente or I might not have survived to tell the story like so many victims of right-wing violence.

This is happening all over the country and not just to black people. Radicalized Conservatives are involved in mass shootings of Jewish and Asian people. Gay men are also in the deadly sites of Nasty People. Then there are those who joke about an 80-year-old man, Pelosi's husband, being beat with a hammer! I really don't know how you justify taking someone's life over a lie. You cannot claim to be nice people when you support this kind of violence against other human beings?
Hey VegascplXXX. More power to you for responding. Some people are simply best ignored. Personally, when I saw the reply I used the ignore/block function for this particular individual. File under: No time for idiots :)

Question: "Why perpetuate that victim mentality here? Nothing sexy about that"

Answer: If someone is a victim.
To not face it and see through that lens. Would be psychologically repressive. Also not based in reality. This is not a sexy thread. Unless of course you find being a racist (the original posters example) sexy. It's interesting how it's okay for many groups to wear their victimhood on their sleeves. Yet for Black people "It's shut up and be quiet. Just get over it. You make everything about race."
Imagine That... 🙄.
Furthermore it is the height of arrogance. For the non-injured party. To dictate how the injured party should act and feel
👎🏽👎🏽.

Last edited:

To not face it and see through that lens. Would be psychologically repressive. Also not based in reality. This is not a sexy thread. Unless of course you find being a racist (the original posters example) sexy. It's interesting how it's okay for many groups to wear their victimhood on their sleeves. Yet for Black people "It's shut up and be quiet. Just get over it. You make everything about race."
Imagine That... 🙄.
Furthermore it is the height of arrogance. For the non-injured party. To dictate how the injured party should act and feel
👎🏽👎🏽.
Kudos to you for replying to that. For me it meant there's another person to put on my ignore list because that was really a dumb and offensive statement. Stick around certain people long enough and in time you get to see how they think. I prefer not to stick around.

Kudos for you for replying to that. For me it meant there's another person to put on my ignore list.
My Pleasure Bruh. Yeah the poster hasn't hit my limit yet. Just waiting for it to get a little "MORE REAL". They keep posting on s.hit that ain't got a fucking thing to do with them. Some of it my threads...It's getting close. Somehow I think they're going to get there Lol😆.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

My Pleasure Bruh. Yeah the poster hasn't hit my limit yet. Just waiting for it to get a little "MORE REAL". They keep posting on s.hit that ain't got a fucking thing to do with them. Some of it my threads...It's getting close. Somehow I think they're going to get there Lol😆.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
That one post is all I needed to see to reach a conclusion. It told me all I needed to know.

That one post is all I needed to see to reach a conclusion. It told me all I needed to know.
Oh no doubt Bruh.
It's a given for me that if I'm on a site like this. A certain amount of my time and energy is going to be expended on disingenuous delusional deniers. Since I can be a bit of a pig. I realize that I'm not going to see snout to snout with all the other pigs in the sty Lol 😂.

Oh no doubt Bruh.
It's a given for me that if I'm on a site like this. A certain amount of my time and energy is going to be expended on disingenuous delusional deniers. Since I can be a bit of a pig. I realize that I'm not going to see snout to snout with all the other pigs in the sty Lol 😂.
You aren’t oppressed and you aren’t a victim. Only in your mind. I love that you post this garbage so I never risk meeting you

Imagine That... 🙄.
👎🏽👎🏽.
You haven’t been injured. You were never a slave. Stop being a victim

Imagine That... 🙄.
👎🏽👎🏽.
How are you a victim? Other than in your own mind

Back