Most humiliating clothes for sissy or cuck

High waisted lacy panties with rows of frilly lace trim on the bottom. Lacey anklets and pumps. A lacey bra and a nice apron, trimmed at the hem and bodice with lace. With long over the shoulder ribbons tied behind the neck and back of the waist. A makeover and hair do or wig too! Cuckie will look and feel divine and totally emasculated!

High waisted lacy panties with rows of frilly lace trim on the bottom. Lacey anklets and pumps. A lacey bra and a nice apron, trimmed at the hem and bodice with lace. With long over the shoulder ribbons tied behind the neck and back of the waist. A makeover and hair do or wig too! Cuckie will look and feel divine and totally emasculated!
Such a lovely description and 100% accurate...perfectly said!

in my mind the bull have to find the right balance between humiliation and acceptance of the clothes for the cuckold. i often have to wear my cage, a plug in my ass, a nice thong and stockings from my girlfriend that fits with my cage. of course that outfit looks stupid to me but i understand why her lover want that i wear that feminine stuff.
but bra's, lipsticks and colored nails looks simply ridiculous for me but also for my girlfriend.

Back