Most humiliating clothes for sissy or cuck

Then get out of the room, and do not disturb bull with you presence...
In most cases wife and bull are not interested in humiliation of cuck, they have job without those foolish games with cucks humiliation.... Cuck is not the center of this fetish.
But he created this thread though? Should it not be the other way around?

Then get out of the room, and do not disturb bull with you presence...
In most cases wife and bull are not interested in humiliation of cuck, they have job without those foolish games with cucks humiliation.... Cuck is not the center of this fetish.

That's your opinion, and a judgemental one at that. Have you even had black cock yet? I've been in numerous relationships that involved Black Men feminizing me, so if you don't like this thread, be polite and find another, if you have nothing positive to provide.

My wife enjoys seeing me in teddy's or fishnets etc. as she likes to widen the gap between an alpha male and myself. Sometimes, she'll only have sex alone with me if i'm wearing something for her as she knows I like it but also to amuse herself watching me buckling to her commands in exchange for sex. I think she enjoys the power exchange much more than the look. She especially likes buying me the cheapest, gaudiest colours that you only get from the discount clearance stores.

The most humiliating thing for me would be naked on a nudist beach with a cock cage on...or maybe after taking phentermine it shrunk my already small dick smaler...this pic of 2" is as hard as I could get without cumming....like seriously 2-3 rubs and Id spurt and still be horny as hell

Most humiliating thing behind closed doors is having her dress me up...then messing with me all night...like walking up and rubbing on me then pretending to answer her phone and telling her sister how she just did my make up....or telling me someones at the door and I need to answer it, making me pose for pics and telling me shes sending it to her male friend....etc

Im a closet sissy so the anxiety of her actually doing it is humiliating, and exciting haha

Attachments

• 20170926_102237.jpg
    20170926_102237.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20130305_191814.jpg
    20130305_191814.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 90
The most humiliating thing for me would be naked on a nudist beach with a cock cage on...or maybe after taking phentermine it shrunk my already small dick smaler...this pic of 2" is as hard as I could get without cumming....like seriously 2-3 rubs and Id spurt and still be horny as hell

Most humiliating thing behind closed doors is having her dress me up...then messing with me all night...like walking up and rubbing on me then pretending to answer her phone and telling her sister how she just did my make up....or telling me someones at the door and I need to answer it, making me pose for pics and telling me shes sending it to her male friend....etc

Im a closet sissy so the anxiety of her actually doing it is humiliating, and exciting haha

Phentermine makes your clutter shrink???

Back