More often than Not

I think they look at us all as different shades of Black. What that means depends on who's doing the looking. πŸ˜‰
I looked at your pictures just now.
Come On Reaction GIF

You know damn well you are dark skinned. Tf???

I looked at your pictures just now.
Come On Reaction GIF

You know damn well you are dark skinned. Tf???
You know I'd hate to get off on the wrong foot with you. Cuz you certainly are a f.orce to be reckoned with. I'm trying to have a nice easy Thursday morning. I have no problem being seen as dark, medium, light. I just kind of want to be seen as me...Is that okay with you Bruh. Lol

You know I'd hate to get off on the wrong foot with you. Cuz you certainly are a f.orce to be reckoned with. I'm trying to have a nice easy Thursday morning. I have no problem being seen as dark, medium, light. I just kind of want to be seen as me...Is that okay with you Bruh. Lol
We were having a light hearted conversation. Why did you respond like that?

We were having a light hearted conversation. Why did you respond like that?
Good morning @BlackCuckquean . It's possible it was all a misunderstanding. When you made the statement "I know I'm dark-skinned wtf." I interpreted it as a indictment of denial... Of my own pigmentation. Additionally, the hilarious Prince meme referred to me as "Sis." Which I found disrespectful to my masculinity. Of course I responded in kind with "Bruh" Lol. In retrospect I am complimented by you seeing me as dark-skinned. As you think that trait makes a Black man more attractive. In any case let's just restart you and I. As I've said before I've read a number of your posts. I respect your position on many topics. More importantly I think we're on the same side.😘
By the way colorism has been one of the most effective psychological weapons white people have unleashed on Black people.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽.

Good morning @BlackCuckquean . It's possible it was all a misunderstanding. When you made the statement "I know I'm dark-skinned wtf." I interpreted it as a indictment of denial... Of my own pigmentation. Additionally, the hilarious Prince meme referred to me as "Sis." Which I found disrespectful to my masculinity. Of course I responded in kind with "Bruh" Lol. In retrospect I am complimented by you seeing me as dark-skinned. As you think that trait makes a Black man more attractive. In any case let's just restart you and I. As I've said before I've read a number of your posts. I respect your position on many topics. More importantly I think we're on the same side.😘
By the way colorism has been one of the most effective psychological weapons white people have unleashed on Black people.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽.
Lol I’m a very playful person- I always engage in banter but it can often can across rude through text. Ain’t trying to beef lol I already have enough enemies here

Lol I’m a very playful person- I always engage in banter but it can often can across rude through text. Ain’t trying to beef lol I already have enough enemies here
So am I. I am often misunderstood as well. I feel the same way about how easy it is to misinterpret one's true meaning through text. And of course emojis are poor substitution for face-to-face communication. We good G.irl. Definitely the opposite of enemies. I would be honored to call you friend 😘

Back