More often than Not

Red Pharaoh

Male
Gold Member
It’s not the prettiest white women have the most lust and sexual energy. Often times it’s women that are in the 6-7 range that have a strong attraction.
Sometimes it’s the “ok” face and nice body that turns me on. Or it’s the cute face on a skinny girl. Yet and still, knowing that I’m pushing those innate sexuality buttons in these types of women gives me a thrill as well.
I’ve noticed that these women who dress conservatively will wear some tight jeans and some heals to show off their curves. Dashes of makeup and perfume to catch the eyes.
Yet these women still carry themselves with elegance and class. Visualizing these women squeezing their pussies on my BBC often gives me a rise. I can feel their eyes on me. And they know that I have my eyes on them.

The conservative ones in general love bbc. Talk all that ******* about black men and how they’re all these horrible people, but at the end of the day they know that nothing makes them more wet, nothing makes them cum harder than a dark skinned black man on top of them giving them good dick. Like Tomi Lahren- the conservative white blonde woman and to the horror of her conservative white male supporters... she loves fucking black men 🤷🏾‍♀️

The conservative ones in general love bbc. Talk all that ******* about black men and how they’re all these horrible people, but at the end of the day they know that nothing makes them more wet, nothing makes them cum harder than a dark skinned black man on top of them giving them good dick. Like Tomi Lahren- the conservative white blonde woman and to the horror of her conservative white male supporters... she loves fucking black men 🤷🏾‍♀️
Wrong. You don't have proof sweet innocent religious white girls on the right want bbc. There's no way they'd trade romance and love for animalistic fucking by BBC. There's no way, they're too pure and lovely to do that. There's no evidence that they want it more.

Wrong. You don't have proof sweet innocent religious white girls on the right want bbc. There's no way they'd trade romance and love for animalistic fucking by BBC. There's no way, they're too pure and lovely to do that. There's no evidence that they want it more.
Dude, why are you here when every single thing you post is this up in your feelings whining?

Take your pity party elsewhere it's fucking annoying.
Get Out Romano GIF by TV Land

I usually don't comment on these type of threads because, well I'll just refer to @avaadore on this one LOLOL. AND most times i would disagree with @BlackCuckquean BUT i recently saw a clip of Ann Coulter on a night out and was like welllllllll. So if Ann Coulter dates brothas, Quean may be on to something lol. Carry on.
Bruh I would fuck the ******* out of Ann Coulter!!!

Dude, why are you here when every single thing you post is this up in your feelings whining?

Take your pity party elsewhere it's fucking annoying.
Get Out Romano GIF by TV Land
Ibju
I usually don't comment on these type of threads because, well I'll just refer to @avaadore on this one LOLOL. AND most times i would disagree with @BlackCuckquean BUT i recently saw a clip of Ann Coulter on a night out and was like welllllllll. So if Ann Coulter dates brothas, Quean may be on to something lol. Carry on.
Please don't say this true, you guys can't just take all the white girls and breed them. It isn't fair. I want white girls to still think we're good in bed. Once they try y'all its not fair. Seriously please don't fuck them

No way 😭, if women like her are going black that means those sweet innocent white girls might be, 😭😭😭😭😭, why

Please, don't say this. Please don't just go black. It isn't fair to whiteboys, how do you not see that? If you give us a chance we can satisfy you. I'm not trying to be weird, I just can't believe most girls secretly want black cock. If they do why can't y'all stop spreading this so I'd have a chance?
You're in the wrong place, most of the women here have been dating black men for years, some of us are married to black men. Your whining is not accomplishing anything.

Fuck off.

You're in the wrong place, most of the women here have been dating black men for years, some of us are married to black men. Your whining is not accomplishing anything.

Fuck off.
But can't you still love whiteboys? We can do what blacks do almost, why do you have to think blacks are more masculine and strong than us? Can't you find white guys attractive as they try hard?

Back