Loose pussy love

Is loose pussy the new normal for white women

• Yes

Votes: 523 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 73 12.2%

• Total voters
Ok so white guys what is so attractive about loose pussy and why do we prefer loose pussy over tight pussy...

For me, the attraction to my wife's pussy being stretched out is very much in my mind, as opposed to necessarily feeling physically better.

After my wife has been with her Bull, if I'm lucky, I will be allowed to have sex with her either right after he leaves or in the morning if she is too tired in the moment.

Every time we have had sex after her Bull, even the morning after, her pussy always feels engorged, stretched out, slightly looser, and much wetter. The walls of her pussy definitely don't have the same pressure on my penis as normal, and at some times, because the sensation is reduced, it's almost hard for me to cum.

That being said, the mental arousal of knowing that her pussy is like this because she just had sex with another man who had his huge cock inside her is enough to push me over the edge and cum so hard. Being reminded of the amazing sex she just had, and knowing it wasn't with me is incredibly hot for me.

Physically, I love when her pussy feels more "normal", but mentally it just drives me wild getting to feel her stretched out pussy.

Please login or become a member to view

I love it

Love my wife’s loose pussy after we have met her bbc lover . Her pussy used to be very tight until she met her bbc lover who has stretched her with his larger bbc . She now takes his cock easier than the first times he fucked her.
Now when he’s fucked her I love to see her pussy gaping from his thicker girth leaking his cum as he only fucks her bareback.

Last edited:
Back