• No

Votes: 73 12.2%

• Total voters
Please login or become a member to view

beautiful

I used to date a real QOS, blonde, big tits. My type! She had been with many Black men and had been bred by 2 different Black guys. Her pussy was loose and I loved it. She was very sexually liberated and looked it. She would often tell me about her previous lovers and their size and abilities, she had some big guys.
I found myself falling in love with her but knowing it wouldn't be a good idea I got out of there.
Not the sort of girl to bring to the family.
You may well regret that for the rest of your days. Such women need a supportive and caring man who will be proud of her. Friends and family would admire you for this in the end. EVERYBODY loves a slut. Women envy and admire them, men, well, we all cannot get enough, be us a Bull or a cuckold or anyting in between.
She was a keeper alright 😐

And the second man is why it is loose on the first man. 😲
The first man doesn't complain about how loose the second man made it because when he gets his turn in that loose and sloppy pussy it's so warm and wet that he explodes quickly within a couple of minutes anyway so that the second man has to slide back in it for another couple of hours!🤷‍♂️

Back