Looking for a man to cuckold.

I'm aware. Thanks for explaining things I already know. 🙄
usually women find a man and then lead him into being a willing cuckold even if he resists. Some women are able to turn the man into more than just willing. in my opinion the bulls are cuckolds as well since they share a woman willingly and often perform for a woman. Maybe we need a training facility where men are trained to submit and be cucked however the women wants. good luck

I want to be cucked, so many fun things we could do like go to the bar and you pick out which guy or guys you wanna fuck and you send ME over to ask them 😈😈
I'd love to date and possibly marry and watch you conceive MULTIPLE Black children.

Good day to you Miss.

I go by the name Elf and I am a second generation kinkster here in the Pacific NW. I have been involved in the local kink community for about 30 years on and off. My first kinky event I ever attended I had to mail in my registration.

I have been exploring myself and kink my whole life. I am a divorcee and a blue collar worker who has paid his own way since my divorce.
I am hoping to find a partner with whom I can explore the lifestyle and more. My interests go well beyond just kink including Cuisine (I have been a professional cook for many years), hiking, bike riding, photography and videography, yoga, reading, astronomy and history.

I do not subscribe to doormat submission nor do I believe in any human being Superior to another.

I follow a creed that is the core of my life, Honesty, Loyalty and Honor.

I believe Consent is incredibly sexy and Informed Consent to be divine.

I would appreciate hearing about your own experiences and what it is you are looking for in the Lifestyle and what your goals are.

Thank you
Elf

I'd like to say a few words about Diabolique. I contacted her a few months ago here on B2W and she responded with a wonderful letter. We communicated for several weeks and though there is great distance between us, we were developing a rather strong connection and like for each other that showed awesome potential. Invariably, however, the issue of US politics came up, and we are on different sides of the fence. She determined that this was a deal breaker. I was, and remain, extremely disappointed that the political climate has gotten so bad that people are letting this destroy potential friendships and even established relationships. Despite that we think differently politically, she is an amazing woman. She is intellectually brilliant, honest to a fault, sincere about herself and her preferences, and extremely accomplished. She is also far more beautiful than she appears even here. I regret, so much, that she could not get past our political differences, though that is a testament to her commitment to her beliefs. I would have gladly suffered for her on a daily basis and served her with all my heart and soul. I would have begged her to allow me to raise her children by black lovers if that is what she wanted. I would have pled with her, in time, to remove my balls and cock and turn me into a nullo for the privilege of becoming her cuckold husband and slave. If she were to contact me and say "I can look past this political issue" I would at once fall on my knees and thank her. I would even allow her to rule my thoughts so that I conformed to her point of view. Unfortunately, she did not give me that chance. The loss is mine and I still feel it. She is incredible. Any man she chooses will be more than lucky, but blessed. My balls would be a small sacrifice to live as her acolyte.

My initial reaction was to wonder why wanna-be cucks on this site have so little game when replying to woman seeking a partner for the lifestyle. Maybe offer more than "Here I am. Choose me," etc. But then, I realized that cucks are cucks BECAUSE they have little if any game. Come on. Tell her what you have to offer... what's in it for her. How you can make her life better... more sexual. Maybe explain your game plan for bringing alpha black men into the picture. Hell, send her a resume. Something.
You have it all wrong you have an unverified account without a picture for all I know you’re a fat guy and you expect a thoughtful detailed intro? If I sent an individualized thoughtful message to every female on here it’d take like 50 years. the response rate on a simple hi how are you gives a guy way better odds. And hi how are you is more natural no one walks up to a girl at a bar and hands her a resume he says something simple and normal.

Back