Looking for a man to cuckold.

You have it all wrong you have an unverified account without a picture for all I know you’re a fat guy and you expect a thoughtful detailed intro? If I sent an individualized thoughtful message to every female on here it’d take like 50 years. the response rate on a simple hi how are you gives a guy way better odds. And hi how are you is more natural no one walks up to a girl at a bar and hands her a resume he says something simple and normal.

You have it all wrong you have an unverified account without a picture for all I know you’re a fat guy and you expect a thoughtful detailed intro? If I sent an individualized thoughtful message to every female on here it’d take like 50 years. the response rate on a simple hi how are you gives a guy way better odds. And hi how are you is more natural no one walks up to a girl at a bar and hands her a resume he says something simple and normal.
No, you have it all wrong. Go to any club where both black and white guys hang out. Almost all the white boys go home with just their dicks in their hand... because they have no game. The black guys are confident and sexy. Know how to talk to a girl. How to work a girl. The white boys are intimidated by the black guys. You are right, though, about messaging. Women want men in real time. Not virtually.

No, you have it all wrong. Go to any club where both black and white guys hang out. Almost all the white boys go home with just their dicks in their hand... because they have no game. The black guys are confident and sexy. Know how to talk to a girl. How to work a girl. The white boys are intimidated by the black guys. You are right, though, about messaging. Women want men in real time. Not virtually.
Lol 😂

I'm usually the wealthier partner. Your opinion is baseless and it's adorbs that you think a comment from a rando on the internet can get me all in my feelings.
I'm not losing sleep because you weren't raised right....
Also..OFC you're from FL. Now I understand comepletely.
So happy you verified, I remember seeing you when you first joined!
I hope your search will be successful!

Back