Ladies have you ever recruited a temporary Husband to watch you with a BBC.

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
I am a cold weather vacation type person, skiing, snow shoeing, winter camping. Have even been to Alaska and the Yukon in March to see the northern lights. Have gone north to see whales, polar bears and Ice burgs.

This is not to say I have not gone south. I just find it boring laying by a pool or on some beach. When I do head south it’s to swim, snorkel or scuba dive which I really enjoy. I try and arrange two or three days diving when I go. Otherwise days I like to spend fishing.

When you are over fifty and alone on a trip you know the chances of picking up a beach hottie or making a twenty something hottie friend.

A few years back I arranged to go wreck diving in the Virgin Islands. My first day there I checked out my gear, swam in the hotel pool and watched the ladies tan in their micro bikinis. It was my first year as a widower (ten months). There was a group of three ladies there with their husbands (two husbands) I watched as beach boys would approach the ladies, share a *******, be introduced to a husband then the three of them would disappear for and hour or so.

The next day I went diving on a schooner in shallow water, it was a sugar boat when it went down. Before that I am guessing from it’s lines it was a New England area fishing boat. Had a great day got some really great photos both of the boat, and the marine life.

The next day I was resting by the pool early in the day like just before nine in the morning, I had a good book to read and lots of sun screen on (I am a ginger and burn easily and fast). Next thing I know this late twenties early thirties hot wife has sat down and is talking to me. From the size of the rock on her finger I figure her husband is very well off.

Twenty minutes later I learn she wants a acting / temporary husband to watch her have sex with her “Boy Friend” perhaps take a few photos. Seems the guy needs a voyeur to be there. Just like that I was recruited.

You could not have a couple that was not much different. She was like five foot two maybe one hundred pounds with a set of double “d” tits (fake), blond, he was six foot seven or eight two hundred twenty five ripped body wearing a neon green banana hammock which showed off nicely against his dark black skin. Even soft the head of his manhood poked out from under. His entire body was devoid of hair.

Back