Kevin Samuels has passed away. Are Black Men ready to Evolve ?

Bitch made
Lol powerful words ..I feel like you took that personal 💯 like you don't belong smh Idk you want to talk about things blk folks shouldn't do ? Let's talk about how foolish it is to talk bad about other blk folks that have higher net worth then you 💯 poor man mentality 💯and colorism .clearly the man knows something you dont💯

Lol powerful words ..I feel like you took that personal 💯 like you don't belong smh Idk you want to talk about things blk folks shouldn't do ? Let's talk about how foolish it is to talk bad about other blk folks that have higher net worth then you 💯 poor man mentality 💯and colorism .clearly the man knows something you dont💯
Bring your squad pussy

Lmfao once again that's your lifestyle..in my kink we like all women of all races 💯I'm sorry I'm empower by it..lmfao I'm in listen to this thinking ..the problem with you is you a submissive with low self-awareness lol 😆 you actually care what ppl think about you which create self fear ..unfortunately you never learn or met a white women who enjoys you for who you are or Try to impress you by showing who she can be ....I wondering is that how you impress white women? By talking bad about other blk ppl lol..you don't belong 💯 you ain't had blk pusc since it had you and I bet you still blame her for that lol SMH

Lmfao once again that's your lifestyle..in my kink we like all women of all races 💯I'm sorry I'm empower by it..lmfao I'm in listen to this thinking ..the problem with you is you a submissive with low self-awareness lol 😆 you actually care what ppl think about you which create self fear ..unfortunately you never learn or met a white women who enjoys you for who you are or Try to impress you by showing who she can be ....I wondering is that how you impress white women? By talking bad about other blk ppl lol..you don't belong 💯 you ain't had blk pusc since it had you and I bet you still blame her for that lol SMH
Both your parents are related

That's your family. You worship white people
Lmfao do you even have a family?lol I got a strong feeling that the reason you don't belong to blk culture,is because someone give you away when you was young ...SMH 😂 sad unfortunately I was raised with more then most brothers and sisters in my neighborhood. But still see alot of thr same toxic behaviors .one of those things was my personal out put on life ...like looking at women of different races as if they are different species of women or being my own worse emeny by expecting negative reactions ...SMH....you not the first blk person to exploit blk culture..at least others get paid for it lol

You’re adorable, thank you.
Thank you so much Baby. Just a small gesture of solidarity.
Adorable... That made me smile inside and out.😀
What a repugnant thing for a so called Black man to say... Or even think.
My m.other is a Black woman.
The m.other of my two c.hildren is a Black woman..
The oldest of which is a d.aughter.
My Black sister was a t.eenage g.irl when she passed.
All exceptional Black women I love(d)...
Who I would defend with my whole being.
I've always felt that's what honorable Black men should do... That ??? definitely needs to get it's mind right.😘

Last edited:
Back