Kevin Samuels has passed away. Are Black Men ready to Evolve ?

I'm not even going to ask what the asterisked word is. I'm sure it's not going to be anything I want to see. All the best Bro.
I wish the best for black men. They are sad lost and confused. I never quote rappers. But how did Tupac know we would have a race of babies that hate the ladies. Meaning black men hating black women

I wish the best for black men. They are sad lost and confused. I never quote rappers. But how did Tupac know we would have a race of babies that hate the ladies. Meaning black men hating black women
This is a deep subject Bro. However, my short answer is this. The brainwashing/manipulation. Inflicted upon Black people. On all levels... From the white power structure. Historically and currently. In this country and abroad. Is the fundamental culprit.

And bloodline. No black men with black women= No black babies
I would agree with you in principle Brother. However, now I'm going to bust out my idealistic side. Lol. I think it's possible, if not probable that we are going to evolve beyond divisiveness due to race. Ultimately there's only going to be one universal standard...Human.
I hope/believe that's inevitable. Additionally, the mass majority of procreation at this time are homogeneous...Black With Black etc. Even if we all wind up being creamed coffee colored... I believe/hope my initial statement eventually proves to be true.

I would agree with you in principle Brother. However, now I'm going to bust out my idealistic side. Lol. I think it's possible, if not probable that we are going to evolve beyond divisiveness due to race. Ultimately there's only going to be one universal standard...Human.
I hope/believe that's inevitable. Additionally, the mass majority of procreation at this time are homogeneous...Black With Black etc. Even if we all wind up being creamed coffee colored... I believe/hope my initial statement eventually proves to be true.
Wasn't the way it's supposed to be. Our ******* made us in his image for a reason

Wasn't the way it's supposed to be. Our ******* made us in his image for a reason
You got edited again. However if you're referring to G.OD... In my opinion, image and color are not mutually exclusive. I have faith the G.OD I worship has that principle as fundamental to his/hers/its being.

No 90% Black men would ******* their own mom to be with a white woman
Once again ...some of yall is a simply talking about yall own personal experience , and trying to put a entire race down because of your personal feelings..ans it's sad ...lol you black so from your opinion you just as guilty..you think that you looked at as some who not black Luke the rest of us .. HOUSE NEGRO MENTALITY IS REAL..bro you don't get a bigger stake in life. Colorism is the most popular form of racism , black ppl slander others for attention then call it the truth ..in reality they are more disenfranchised from their heritage then most

Once again ...some of yall is a simply talking about yall own personal experience , and trying to put a entire race down because of your personal feelings..ans it's sad ...lol you black so from your opinion you just as guilty..you think that you looked at as some who not black Luke the rest of us .. HOUSE NEGRO MENTALITY IS REAL..bro you don't get a bigger stake in life. Colorism is the most popular form of racism , black ppl slander others for attention then call it the truth ..in reality they are more disenfranchised from their heritage then most
Lol Satin

Lol Satin
Oh yeah I forgot the brother thinks I'm apart of the illuminate lmfaoo ๐Ÿคฃ and think I have a unfair advantage in life lmfao..like most black celebrities..lol bro your conspiracy includes you..lmfao have you every seen queen by Alex Haley lol ๐Ÿ˜† of course not intellectual black literature is the devil lmfao

Oh yeah I forgot the brother thinks I'm apart of the illuminate lmfaoo ๐Ÿคฃ and think I have a unfair advantage in life lmfao..like most black celebrities..lol bro your conspiracy includes you..lmfao have you every seen queen by Alex Haley lol ๐Ÿ˜† of course not intellectual black literature is the devil lmfao
I don't dwell in your space gene joke

But you dwell on the fact ,that because of your kink "black is bad "lol smh for some reason you are not empower like the rest of us ..kevin Samuel is deceased and became more popular afterwards. He show was about finding answers to blk relationships..when have you every heard of a blk person killing ppl to be with a white person ? Lol not very often ๐Ÿ˜… 90 percent?

But you dwell on the fact ,that because of your kink "black is bad "lol smh for some reason you are not empower like the rest of us ..kevin Samuel is deceased and became more popular afterwards. He show was about finding answers to blk relationships..when have you every heard of a blk person killing ppl to be with a white person ? Lol not very often ๐Ÿ˜… 90 percent?
You piss boyz on this site.

Once again , this is your own personal belief that you think is reality. Tupac was not only a rap star ,he was a poetic ******* figure to youth .it's was a warning not a prediction..you are delusional about rap culture where currently black women are now the super stars .blm as a organization is ran by blk women and most black mayor's of cities are blk women lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ you see that and then say that's those same women who was empower by our ppl are "bad " for whatever excuse you come up with that don't fit your personal standards... personally if you never ate blk pusc before ,you should probably keep blk women out your mouth ๐Ÿ’ฏ I just not afraid to say that's just my personal opinion ๐Ÿ˜‰

Once again , this is your own personal belief that you think is reality. Tupac was not only a rap star ,he was a poetic ******* figure to youth .it's was a warning not a prediction..you are delusional about rap culture where currently black women are now the super stars .blm as a organization is ran by blk women and most black mayor's of cities are blk women lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ you see that and then say that's those same women who was empower by our ppl are "bad " for whatever excuse you come up with that don't fit your personal standards... personally if you never ate blk pusc before ,you should probably keep blk women out your mouth ๐Ÿ’ฏ I just not afraid to say that's just my personal opinion ๐Ÿ˜‰
Our ******* said his people would parish for lack of knowledge.

Back