Jan 6 insurrection

So you think the Washington post did a whole interview with a judge and misquoted everything
Hmmm šŸ¤”
Yea you not a Fkin idiot
What colour is the sky in your flat world ?
I didn't say they misquoted anything, I said they're not reliable... You're in NO position to call someone an idiot... You can't even understand simple economics... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I believe you have the Washington Post confused with the tabloid news source Washington Times.
What would you qualify as a credible news source, TnC ... Fox News? Name a few "credible news sources so we can avoid offending you.
Fox News? Sorry, Fox (with the exception of a couple) is too left wing for me... The Washington Times is a credible source, they're not a "tabloid"... Of course, you know nothing but hate and rage, so the Washington Compost fits right in with that.

I didn't say they misquoted anything, I said they're not reliable... You're in NO position to call someone an idiot... You can't even understand simple economics... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh you so funny
But you bore me with your average understanding of economics
Nice try.
Youā€™ll get invited to the adults table soon. Keep tryinā€™

Oh you so funny
But you bore me with your average understanding of economics
Nice try.
Youā€™ll get invited to the adults table soon. Keep tryinā€™
You'll never get to the adults table... I'm happy to keep knocking your dumbass down, though... If you ever want to learn something about economics, I'm happy to help educate you... But you've proven that you are incapable of being educated... Just another brain dead leftist....

You'll never get to the adults table... I'm happy to keep knocking your dumbass down, though... If you ever want to learn something about economics, I'm happy to help educate you... But you've proven that you are incapable of being educated... Just another brain dead leftist....
Lol you keep reaching for the economics stick but you are out gunned, my cousin lover. I work in the field running my own company but Iā€™ve read your messages to the staff. Itā€™s great entertainment, our chief investment office for international equities loves your simpleton language.
Keep trying 4/10.

Lol you keep reaching for the economics stick but you are out gunned, my cousin lover. I work in the field running my own company but Iā€™ve read your messages to the staff. Itā€™s great entertainment, our chief investment office for international equities loves your simpleton language.
Keep trying 4/10.
LMAO if you were smarter, you'd be able to see how stupid you are... You know less than nothing about economics.... I bet you've read my posts to your "staff".... Is that what you call your fellow patients at the loony bin?

Keep trying, kid!

Also Fox News telling trumptards to do what they do best- go fk themselves

TnC93 ā€œWah Wah Wah ā€œ
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I don't watch Fox News, it's far too left wing for my tastes. You make this easy, dumbass.

I don't watch Fox News, it's far too left wing for my tastes. You make this easy, dumbass.
Fox is too left wing šŸ¤£.
Remember when newsmax claimed they had evidence of a stolen election then said they didnā€™t then released a 2 minute grovelling apology to dominion. Good times !

Fox is too left wing šŸ¤£.
Remember when newsmax claimed they had evidence of a stolen election then said they didnā€™t then released a 2 minute grovelling apology to dominion. Good times !
You think Fox is right wing?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You're in the running for "dumbest person on the planet", but you have some stiff competition on this site with the other leftists.

LMAO if you were smarter, you'd be able to see how stupid you are... You know less than nothing about economics.... I bet you've read my posts to your "staff".... Is that what you call your fellow patients at the loony bin?

Keep trying, kid!
Lol ā˜ļø trumptards trying to convince us of his ā€œintellectual superiorityā€
Keep sending your money to trump, I mean he only craps in a gold toilet but ā€œheā€™s one of you.ā€
Yea you bright šŸ¤£
Thanks for your response. I won the $70 bet youā€™d include the world ā€œkidā€ and ā€œeconomicsā€
Too predictable

Back